Recommend Night in the Woods? (recommendation help)

SelectiveGamer

Yeah... I don't know where to post this sorry. ? The thread in the PS4 area is to recommend games not for recommendations. So basically... I chose the route of a completely new thread because there really isn't a 'recommendation' thread as, like I just said, the PS4 area thread is to recommend stuff not for actual recommendations, if that makes sense. So apologies for beforehand if I'm doing this completely incorrectly as there doesn't appear to be a 'recommendation' area/thread.?

On to the point of this thread I guess. lol. So... I've been watching a YouTuber playthrough of Night in the Woods. Which is why I chose this area and not the PS4 area for the thread as it's a PSN game and not a physical PS4 game. It's probably one of the cutest and most unbelievably unique games I seen in quite a long time. Definitely one of the more unique ones. So... if I ever find myself with the extra money to buy and/or get it from PSN... should I? I've been streaming all of the PS4 games I've been getting recently and I would get this on PSN so I guess I could stream this too but I'm not sure if I will because it's a really short game and I don't want to appear as though I'm copying off YouTubers. lol (unless someone really wants me to do. doubtful). Well... we'll see I guess as I'm a year+ behind on games anyway so it'll probably be another year+ before I actually play it myself and that's not the point of this thread anyway.?

The point is... should I get this game and experience it for myself eventually if I ever have the extra money? Basically... I need a recommendation I guess.

Let me know? I guess? I still don't know if I'm doing this correctly... ?

10 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

Yeah... I don't know where to post this sorry. 1f605.png The thread in the PS4 area is to recommend games not for recommendations. So basically... I chose the route of a completely new thread because there really isn't a 'recommendation' thread as, like I just said, the PS4 area thread is to recommend stuff not for actual recommendations, if that makes sense. So apologies for beforehand if I'm doing this completely incorrectly as there doesn't appear to be a 'recommendation' area/thread.1f613.png

Let me know? I guess? I still don't know if I'm doing this correctly... 1f630.png

Moved to the forum area for the game Night in the Woods, since it’s only about the game, Night in the Woods.