Bloodstained Trophy?

1 hour ago, Misshandlad said:

Need to "steal" 1000L blood. Can be checked in Archive - Personal Data (not sure if they use another unit in the NA version)

Didn't even notice that there lol. You're right, mine is just a little over 1000 liters.

1 hour ago, TechnicalPixel said:

Also what enemies did you use it on? 

Just random enemies while I'm farming shards. It finally popped when I was fighting the Carpenter.

There’s a warp point in the Waterway that has 3-6 bats in a tight space right when you exit the room. Only took about 15 minutes to get 500L of blood just popping in and out, whacking the bats, using the shard and repeating. Already had half of the required amount before that, I suspect from draining the fountain.

On 22.6.2019 at 10:58 AM, Ashande said:

Already had half of the required amount before that, I suspect from draining the fountain.

I only got 8L from draining the fountain...

Apparently, you should equip and use it the moment you get it, because there should be enough blood in the boss room to unlock it....!

7 hours ago, StubbsDK said:

I only got 8L from draining the fountain...

Apparently, you should equip and use it the moment you get it, because there should be enough blood in the boss room to unlock it....!

Ohh. Maybe that’s where I got the big pile from. I just remember I hadn’t really messed with it much until I decided to grind for the trophy, and was already at 500 or so when I started. Sorry for bad info. :(

13 hours ago, Ashande said:

Ohh. Maybe that’s where I got the big pile from. I just remember I hadn’t really messed with it much until I decided to grind for the trophy, and was already at 500 or so when I started. Sorry for bad info. :(

It seems a bit random, actually...! I just tried running through the game to get to Bloodless, and I only got 20-something from her, then I reloaded my save and got around 180....