Maneater - Open World Shark RPG

DEI2EK

Wow, this looks extremely intriguing and satisfying! It has definitely piqued my interest. 

4 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

An RPG...with an original concept...in 2019?  I'm genuinely shocked.  Looks potentially interesting.  It would be nice to not battle an arm of goblins for once.  

I know, right? Definitely not cookie-cutter like most of the stuff that comes out anymore ?

23 minutes ago, Helmet_time said:

An RPG...with an original concept...in 2019?  I'm genuinely shocked.  Looks potentially interesting.  It would be nice to not battle an arm of goblins for once.  

Original concept? Have you forgotten about Jawsome?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Original concept? Have you forgotten about Jawsome?

?? I've never heard of this before; it looks so terrible! But I'll bet someone spent many hours making it, kudos to them cuz that's way better than I could probably do... I'm still going with OP's game tho! 

This looks like anti-shark propaganda. Sharks don't just attack people blindly like that and we certainly don't leap out of the water at such high speeds and pick people off one by one on their boats for no reason.

But that said I like that the alligator is considered a boss. It would be cool if they had a thing where if you level up you get bigger and at the endgame you become like a Megaladon and start chomping military ships or something. I wouldn't mind playing that if it got on PS4.

50 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

This looks like anti-shark propaganda. Sharks don't just attack people blindly like that and we certainly don't leap out of the water at such high speeds and pick people off one by one on their boats for no reason.

But that said I like that the alligator is considered a boss. It would be cool if they had a thing where if you level up you get bigger and at the endgame you become like a Megaladon and start chomping military ships or something. I wouldn't mind playing that if it got on PS4.

can't fool me that easily SHARK

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

“We”?

28 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

can't fool me that easily SHARK

Haha just a typo fellow humans! Now let's all take a trip to the beach shall we?

• Like 3

Was excited for this since its announcement. Jaws Unleashed was an underrated game, very fun despite being very janky! Love seeing a game that's essentially that one but much prettier and with a lot of very cool additional features

10 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

1f602.png1f602.png I've never heard of this before; it looks so terrible! But I'll bet someone spent many hours making it, kudos to them cuz that's way better than I could probably do... I'm still going with OP's game tho! 

Supergreatfriend review all of the Jawsome games...yes there are more than 1 :P

• Like 1