Hitman 2 Trophy guide

abulnoor

There's one guide here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/hitman-2/guide/

There are no missable trophies in Hitman 2 and the game's really enjoyable to play on your own and experiment with things. Unfortunately there are 2 online trophies at the moment that require PS Plus. ?

More content is coming June 25th when they release a new location, The Bank.

MrFreeze is excellent, as Sea_Dragon remarked.

I could honestly knock out a guide really quick, 100%ed both the first and second game on Steam so I know the game inside out, but the main problem would be that, because the game is chopped up into DLC packs (even if buying the base game gets you all the way up to Isle of Sgail), the guide would be terifically chopped up too. But hey, this might be a fun little project for me anyway, so will give it some thought.

Take note that there will be at least three more DLC Trophy packs; one for the Bank expansion level that will be released soon, one for the Prison Sniper level due this summer, and one for the Resort Island location that should hit just before Fall. Even then, the first season got two surprise bonus packs so we might be looking at yet another for Season 2.