NA Flash Sale June

Vergil

As I don't have a lot to spend this time around, I'm only going to be grabbing some random arcade games Castle Invasion, Xeodrifter, Reus and I was thinking about grabbing Murdered Soul Suspect since it's sitting at 1.99 but it seemed super collectable heavy and I'm not a big fan of games like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wafflestomper810 said:

Do they just go on sale to boost their sales numbers?

They go on sale to make more money. Seems like most or all of the games in this sale have probably sold just about all they're ever going to sell at full price, so the publisher and/or Sony figure "Hey, these games aren't selling squat any more. If we leave them at full price, we won't make any more money on them. If we offer them at a reduced price, we might make a little more money on them."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JABing said:

Anyone have any personal favorites or recommendations from this sale? It's massive, and it's a nice mix of hugely popular and stuff I've never heard of.

Aer, Armello, Banner Saga, Bastion, Black the Fall, Child of Light, Children of Zodiarcs, Desert Child, Get Even, Guns Gore and Cannoli, Hungry Shark World, Inside, Life is Strange, Limbo, Little Nightmares, Masquerada, Musynx, Oxenfree, Slayaway Camp, Sleeping Dogs, Soma, Song of the Deep, Steamworld Dig 1 and 2, Steamworld Heist, Sundered, Tacoma, The Mooseman, The Sun and Moon, and Thumper

...are all games I thoroughly enjoyed and would strongly recommend. Their styles are wildly different though, so Google them up and see what catches your fancy.

Looking forward to Forgotton Anne and a few visual novels myself.

• Like 2

Nothing that really caught my eye this week.  Got a couple hundred hours already in my unstarted pile and another couple hundred in my backlog so being a bit more picky with sales lately

Edited by Soragoof

9 hours ago, JABing said:

Anyone have any personal favorites or recommendations from this sale? It's massive, and it's a nice mix of hugely popular and stuff I've never heard of.

Tomb Raider

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Sleeping Dogs 

Life is Strange (all)

Bastion

Child of Light 

GTAV 

Aer 

Valiant Hearts

Oxenfree

Etc.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Whoa :o Murdered Soul Suspect is on sale. Hurry everyone buy it before it goes back to regular price.

Seriously Sony, Jak X and Indigo Prophecy are 1st party games...PUT THEM ON SALE ALREADY :shakefist:

Must have missed them when I bought them. Buy Murdered; surely they'll go on sale soon after. :P

38 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Must have missed them when I bought them. Buy Murdered; surely they'll go on sale soon after. :P

I might buy it and make it my M game for my Plat Rain the Alphabet thing I am doing. 

I mean I already have a M game platted but what is more prestigious Madagascar 3 or Murdered Soul Suspect :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I might buy it and make it my M game for my Plat Rain the Alphabet thing I am doing. 

I mean I already have a M game platted but what is more prestigious Madagascar 3 or Murdered Soul Suspect :P

Ah, darn. Well, nothing in Murdered can beat this:

giphy.gif

:awesome:

But if you ever try to spell "Mayus" again, you may need it. ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Ah, darn. Well, nothing in Murdered can beat this:

giphy.gif

:awesome:

But if you ever try to spell "Mayus" again, you may need it. ;)

So true, so true :P

The thing is if I buy it I know it is going free on Plus the next month...it just has to.

• Like 1

Best Flash Sale in quite some time.

I picked up Chaos on Deponia, Revenant Saga and Psychonauts. I was contemplating Persona 5 and MXGP 3...but I have so much on my backlog plate as it is, so I'll just wait a bit longer both of those will go on sale for even lower prices.