PSNProfiles Fifa 13 Tournament

Kevinnummer1

PSNProfiles Fifa 13 Tournament

If you want to sign up for this tournament, leave a message down below and you will be added to the list of participants. The tournament will start on the 13th of July. Be sure to check out the video for more information about the tournament.

List of Participants:

• Kevinnummer1
  • DatLoli
  • Connman88
  • soccer2skate
  • azlanslayer
  • Maseratiraid
  • Froepy
  • TonyCROGamingHD
  • wolf723
  • GnasherJW

Semi-Finals:

Kevinnummer1 vs. TonyCROGamingHD

Froepy vs. soccer2skate

Edited by Kevinnummer1
  • Like 2

I might join up for fun as well, as I don't need the coins. Still have to see what my work schedule will be like for this month. I'll try and confirm before the 13th, if I can make it or not.

EDIT: Won't be able to take part in the tournament, as I'll work this weekend.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

At what time is this supposed to take place. I would be interested in joining but need to know time to see if I am available. I am only available on that day from noon to 3:30 pm EST and later that night from 10pm to 3am sunday morning.

You will need to schedule your own matches. In the first round of the tournament you will have a week to play all 2 or 3 matches.

Is there an order in which we play the matches or is it just whenever whoever? And should someone screenshot the ending score?

If you guys can play nice no screenshot is necessary as I will take your word :P And no you can play whenever you and one of your opponents have the time to play.