Thoughts?

Colt

Trophies don’t seem to hard, hopefully the game is a good length, trophys give the impression it could be like the game on PS3 path of destruction which was really fun and the best monster jam game imo

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Conker said:

Trophies don’t seem to hard, hopefully the game is a good length, trophys give the impression it could be like the game on PS3 path of destruction which was really fun and the best monster jam game imo

Yeah, the game itself looks much more like Path of Destruction which was considerably better than the cheapie “on the rails” Monster Jam digital releases that came after that.

1 hour ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

I loved Crush It despite all the negativity surrounding it, though I have not played the older ones so can't compare. I've been looking forward to this one but I'll wait until it goes on sale. Trophies don't strike me as being overly challenging either.

I actually haven’t played Crush It yet but Battlegrounds was a step backwards.

I got the game since several days.

Every trophy including the HARDEST DIFFICULT is pretty easy but:

- Collectibles are a pain in the ass. Some jumps are harder than other. 50 collectibles.
- Bycicle on two wheels is for me the hardest trophy. Couldn't managed to do it so far, been playing for 12 hours or so.

Overall I'd say it's something like Monster Jam: Battlegrounds, pretty easy but some challenges are quite difficult.

• Like 1