Erkawest

I know the way! Trophy *might glitch*

9 posts in this topic

"Earn all the shortcut trophies"

So I've completed all 8 shortcuts... but didn't get this one.

Ppx guide says that you only need to complete these 8, but I guess the CTRNK ones also count?

Can somebody confirm? Or bugged trophy?

Edited by Erkawest

I just got it and I have only played the first 16 courses. Have you gotten every other shortcut related trophy?

5 hours ago, RachelCharlotte said:

I just got it and I have only played the first 16 courses. Have you gotten every other shortcut related trophy?

Yes, check my profile

Update: Trophy just popped on my second save during Hard adventure mode after I re-did all shortcuts on a new save file. I kept my old classic playthrough and just started a new Nitro-fueled one.

Apparently this trophy can glitch during a single playthrough.

Solution: Start a new adventure mode and do the shortcuts again. Don't worry about trophies already being popped, seems like the game registers every shortcut again on new save files.

CTRNK shortcuts are not needed.

Edited by Erkawest

Can confirm as I’ve just done it - you only need to do the shortcuts which unlock you trophies. Did them all in either time trial or single races one by one using the trophy list as my list. Didn’t try for any of them in adventure mode.

Can I go back through the shortcuts in free play mode instead of going through adventure mode again

49 minutes ago, HarvZGames said:

Can I go back through the shortcuts in free play mode instead of going through adventure mode again

You can get them in any mode, time trail, relic, ctr token, multiplayer etc as long as you use the short cut its fine

1 hour ago, Wilsonthe3rd said:

You can get them in any mode, time trail, relic, ctr token, multiplayer etc as long as you use the short cut its fine

Ok thanks. I was curious because my trophy for getting all short cuts didn't pop so I wanted to know if I can do quick play time trials etc