Wilsonthe3rd

What is the Fastest way to get coins???

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Idea time GO!!!

Multiplayer does seem to be the best way but rewards, to me at least, seem very erratic as the most I've gotten is 720 but then under the same circumstances I could get 120 

Edited by Wilsonthe3rd
I was called out for baiting
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play online. I played 4 races in a row and in the last one I only finished on 4th place but won 300 coins. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. suck at the game

2. repeat the track over and over again trying to beat the gem or ctr challenges

3. cry

4. wonder why you bought this game

5. finally have enough gems

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Private lobby can get you 200-600 coins but sometimes (and I don't know why) you get 20-60 coins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Nice bait thread OP. Not misleading at all. 

Oh sorry bout that, I meant it more in a discussion sort of way as I have been playing a ton of online and the rewards seem very inconsistent hence why I made this post. Again very sorry

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a hidden daily bonus you get more after 24 hours.. after thar you get to 40-80 coins again so answer to question is olay the game.. races take only around 2and half minute

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ToMoSK1 said:

Its a hidden daily bonus you get more after 24 hours.. after thar you get to 40-80 coins again so answer to question is olay the game.. races take only around 2and half minute

Yeah I just found this out the game has a online multiplier that lasts for a set time or tracks (IDK which)  after that you get set rewards until tomorrow then the multiplier comes back. Honestly if the costs weren't so high I wouldn't mind that, but since they are I think its kinda dumb and I'm hoping that they aren't playing to bring micro-transactions to "fix" the problem 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilsonthe3rd said:

Yeah I just found this out the game has a online multiplier that lasts for a set time or tracks (IDK which)  after that you get set rewards until tomorrow then the multiplier comes back. Honestly if the costs weren't so high I wouldn't mind that, but since they are I think its kinda dumb and I'm hoping that they aren't playing to bring micro-transactions to "fix" the problem 

Can confirm its on some sort of timer or counter. after like my 10th race it dropped from 700 coins a match max to 120 max

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 11,000 coins playing online in 2 or 3 hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read this post on Reddit:

 

I can say that I can confirm this, there is a soft cap that reduces the coins earned from x5 to x2 after a certain number of coins earned.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bpmotard said:

I've read this post on Reddit:

 

I can say that I can confirm this, there is a soft cap that reduces the coins earned from x5 to x2 after a certain number of coins earned.

 

This some great info, I just wish we knew what the determined what caused the times 10 multiplier as I only got it for 2 tracks before it  stopped, absolutely livid

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the fuck would this be a thing? Jesus Christ, can Activision just NOT mess this kind of stuff up? Just let people play and stay out of it with your idiotic restrictions. 

 

I'm glad I didn't buy this. Even though it may be a small thing, just the idea behind it is ludicrous and something I just won't support. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We talking about cosmetics yo. Glad it's not pay to win.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SwampGas said:

 Pretty sure everyone else is glad you didn't get it either. Nothing worse than kids that whine over everything.

Yes, much better to just take whatever these companies give you. Very smart thing to do. I can't wait til they implement the MTX this game is clearly set up for. 

I also love the weak ass "kids" insult. Very original.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Yes, much better to just take whatever these companies give you. Very smart thing to do. I can't wait til they implement the MTX this game is clearly set up for. 

I also love the weak ass "kids" insult. Very original.

You get enough for a new character in 3-5 online wins, stop whining. Its not egregious at all. You want them to give you literally everything for free? What is there to work for then?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No loot boxes. No in-game micro-transactions. Don't get it twisted. 
Just grinding the game to unlock content, at that new content.
Seems exactly like old times just a new way of doing it.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

You get enough for a new character in 3-5 online wins, stop whining. Its not egregious at all. You want them to give you literally everything for free? What is there to work for then?

Lemme do this offline, then. There is no need to force me to play online AND make up unclear rules on when you can earn the most coins.

I hate playing online cuz I don't have time to be sitting around in lobbies an shit or have connections terminate which usually invalidates all the rewards and ends up wasting even more of my time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Lemme do this offline, then. There is no need to force me to play online AND make up unclear rules on when you can earn the most coins.

I hate playing online cuz I don't have time to be sitting around in lobbies an shit or have connections terminate which usually invalidates all the rewards and ends up wasting even more of my time.

for someone that hasn't played it - sure seems like you think you know a lot about it.  Guess what - you can earn coins offline too! Almost everything in the game rewards coins. As i stated before, no one is missing you. Everyone that is playing it is enjoying it. (assumption on my part - but who doesn't love CTR - except those that think they know everything about it that haven't played it)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SwampGas said:

for someone that hasn't played it - sure seems like you think you know a lot about it.  Guess what - you can earn coins offline too! Almost everything in the game rewards coins. As i stated before, no one is missing you. Everyone that is playing it is enjoying it. (assumption on my part - but who doesn't love CTR - except those that think they know everything about it that haven't played it)

Oh really? And you earn the same amount of coins offline as online, then? No? I see.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So looking forward to getting this game when it drops in price. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Jungle Boogie is the best place to grind on.

 

Online has a set hour of extra rewards that begins after you play a race and that resets daily, playing on weekends apparently also gives extra coins (online)

 

So ideally, you use up that hour of playing online and after that timer ends for the day you go grind on Jungle Boogie continuously for max efficiency in grinding.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Einamu said:

 

Jungle Boogie is the best place to grind on.

 

Online has a set hour of extra rewards that begins after you play a race and that resets daily, playing on weekends apparently also gives extra coins (online)

 

So ideally, you use up that hour of playing online and after that timer ends for the day you go grind on Jungle Boogie continuously for max efficiency in grinding.

Yeah compared to tiny arena which gives 80 but take 4+ minutes while JB takes me around 1 min 40 at most plus 5 secs of loading you earn that 80 in 3 and a half minutes, much more efficient. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, have you heard the news? The game is getting microtransactions LOOOOOL. They made it...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.