PSA Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves is free on the PS Store

Don't know how long for or long it has been like this, but I'd thought it would be worth mentioning.

PS you do need the move equipment to play the game, but you can still download it!

EDIT. I checked again and noticed its only free for plus members as it had the 5.99$ and it was slashed out to the yellow free

Edited by finallife5
  • Like 2

Don't know how long for or long it has been like this, but I'd thought it would be worth mentioning.

PS you do need the move equipment to play the game, but you can still download it!

Yeah they have fixed it or its just not free for UK people as its showing as 4.79 for me. :(

And I thought I recognised that username from TA. Glad to see you finally joined the light side.

No I guess not because I was randomly browsing the store and it was free for some unkown reason, I'm on the Canadian marketplace if it matters.

Yeah they have fixed it or its just not free for UK people as its showing as 4.79 for me. :(

And I thought I recognised that username from TA. Glad to see you finally joined the light side.

Oh, your a TA member as well cool sauce! I only switched to 360 for the rock band campbase, and since that's died I noticed that 360 community members suck and going on TA is a perfect reason WHY!. I just get annoyed with the site's members so much. I've never seen site mods bashing the user base as much as there, its like a crime to say anything they don't like its disgusting!

And I'm happy to be back on the ps3 LOL

• Like 1

It was made free to PS plus members on 7th/8th December 2010 (a week before release) in both NA and EU. However, neither original post mentions a 'closing date'... I have no idea if they've remained free in the two and a half years between, but I'm pretty sure that either way very few people noticed other than those who knew at the time (or went looking for the game unknowingly). It's basically a minigame or DLC-size, after all. Regardless, thanks for posting about it, I imagine it will help somebody.

Please bear in mind that you need basic PS Move and PS Eye and it's designed for co-op with one on Move and one with a regular controller. There is one trophy where you need one on Move AND 4 sackboys, but you may or may not be able to do it with less people/less controllers using tricks.

p.s. I do prefer the TA boosting framework, though.

Edited by Prem-aka-Prince

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Tbh I'm surprised the game isn't delisted by now lol. It's £3.29 on the store so I might grab it someday. 

It's also included on standard LBP2 discs. (But not on the LBP2 Special Edition discs for some reason. Despite the manual for the special edition still mentioning that it's included.)

6 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

It's also included on standard LBP2 discs. (But not on the LBP2 Special Edition discs for some reason. Despite the manual for the special edition still mentioning that it's included.)

Yeah, I knew of that already and I have a disc copy of LBP2 anyway, but doesn't hurt to have it digital as well 😅

But yeah, odd that it's not in the special edition versions. Very strange. 

umG84Hy.png

Damn, I thought Tamagotchi Sekiro was at it again...

12 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I couldn’t find it searching in the app

Is it because it's a PS3 game and Sony only displays PS4/PS5 games on the app/webstore?

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

I have 2 DualShock 3s, 2 PS3 / 1st VR move motion controllers (y’know, the light up “sex toy”) and a PS3 eye camera on me, am I good to go?

I’m asking because I don’t own a move navigation controller (the one with the analog stick + d-pad) and just want to confirm if that’s needed to play this game.

Edited by Dry