Kal_El__1983

Kal_El__1983's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

Kal_El__1983

Spec Ops: The Line
I haven't cheated a single game I've ever played. Not sure why the time stamps are they way they are in all honest and I'm not 100 percent sure why I would need to justify it. I dont take kindly to being called a cheat and I have no way of proving I did it legit. Feel free to tell my accuser to take a flying fucking leap onto a hot poker asshole first.

Posted (edited)

argh, didn't read the 3rd difficulty. he completely screwed up and the whole list is invalid. he's going to have to hide it.

if anyone else can look through his list and offer opinions feel free.

Edited by lordguwa

Posted (edited)

I guess you got flagged because of "The Devil's Disciple", & "MFWIC" trophies popped at the same time. To unlock FUBAR difficulty which tied to "MFWIC" trophy, you need to beat the campaign at least once on Suicide Mission difficulty which tied to "The Devil's Disciple" trophy.

Edited by pokwey
A word

You need to complete the game on Suicide Mission in order to unlock FUBAR. I can see that you unlocked both of those trophies at the same time. 

44 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

You need to complete the game on Suicide Mission in order to unlock FUBAR. I can see that you unlocked both of those trophies at the same time. 

This.

This flag is going to stick because there is no way to pop Devil's Disciple and MFWIC at the same time without save game shenanigans, nor are there any glitches that could possibly account for this.

You can simply hide Spec Ops and return to the leaderboard. I am very impressed by something else on your list, meanwhile; you managed to combine Vanquish' ARS Operator (Hard Difficulty) and Living Legend (no deaths during the entire campaign) on your first playthrough. No small feat, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else manage that 😬

1 hour ago, Golem25 said:

I am very impressed by something else on your list, meanwhile; you managed to combine Vanquish' ARS Operator (Hard Difficulty) and Living Legend (no deaths during the entire campaign) on your first playthrough. No small feat, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else manage that 1f62c.png

That is very impressive, but you have to remember that it's possible that he played this game on an alternate account beforehand and is a master at the game. Sounds crazy, I know. But technically possible I suppose.

I was about to replay the game on my alt acc to see if is it possible to unlock "FUBAR" difficulty by beating the game on "Combat Op" aka Normal difficulty but even the Difficulty Selections screen pretty much confirms that you need to beat the campaign on "Suicide Mission" first to unlock "FUBAR". 

2TsBKz4.jpg

OP's pants are pretty much on fire now. 

This FUBAR'd game won't be lifted.

You can hide up to two reported illegitimate games to return to the leaderboard.