MidnightDragon

Challenge modes free or require DLC?

8 posts in this topic

Are the challenge modes free or do you have to buy DLC to access them?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Are the challenge modes free or do you have to buy DLC to access them?

 

Only Challenge Mode (DLC TROPHY PACK 1) is included in main game.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex
Not sure about this
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

 

Only Challenge Mode (DLC TROPHY PACK 1) is included in main game.

Good to know...where do you get the Cretaceous challenges? By buying the appropriate dino pack?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Good to know...where do you get the Cretaceous challenges? By buying the appropriate dino pack?

 

I thought so too, but I did some digging and on Steam version you apparently don't need Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack to unlock these. So I cannot confirm this for now if Cretaceous Challenges (DLC TROPHY PACK 3) is included in main game too.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

 

 

Sorry for bumping, but I want to correct myself. I've got "Fast for a biped?" and now I'm 100% sure both challenges pack are free, included with main game. Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack is just a cosmetic DLC with no trophies included.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The challenge dlc are the free ones that were introduced via patches. There are now 2 story DLCs that you have to purchase and that is Claire's sanctuary and dr. Wu. Hope this clears it up.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 0:41 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Are the challenge modes free or do you have to buy DLC to access them?

Challenge modes are free on the following islands:

 

Matanceros

Muerta

Tacano

Pena

Sorna

Nublar

 

Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC required for:

 

Muerta East

Tacano Research Facility

 

Claire's Sanctuary DLC required for:

 

Nublar North

Sanctuary

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

The challenge dlc are the free ones that were introduced via patches. There are now 2 story DLCs that you have to purchase and that is Claire's sanctuary and dr. Wu. Hope this clears it up.

It does. Thanks! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.