"Bounty Hunter" bugged?

JoocyMan

76Sa08605.png Bounty Hunter 
Complete 6 Bounties within 60 minutes while in Orb Vallis.
ACHIEVERS
3.11%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png

I've tried to get this trophy multiple times now and have been unsuccessful. For clarity's sake: I go straight from the Orbiter to Orb Vallis, talk to the Solaris United Agent outside Fortuna, and accept the easiest bounty available. I complete said bounty, return to the agent, and reselect the same bounty. I complete it once again. I've completed up to 7 bounties in this manner, in under 60 minutes. I see the latest achiever of this trophy got it on June 9th, so I assume it's either still possible, or the Jovian Concord update was what broke it. Anyone have anything that can shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, JoocyMan said:
76Sa08605.png Bounty Hunter 
Complete 6 Bounties within 60 minutes while in Orb Vallis.
ACHIEVERS
3.11%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png

I've tried to get this trophy multiple times now and have been unsuccessful. For clarity's sake: I go straight from the Orbiter to Orb Vallis, talk to the Solaris United Agent outside Fortuna, and accept the easiest bounty available. I complete said bounty, return to the agent, and reselect the same bounty. I complete it once again. I've completed up to 7 bounties in this manner, in under 60 minutes. I see the latest achiever of this trophy got it on June 9th, so I assume it's either still possible, or the Jovian Concord update was what broke it. Anyone have anything that can shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

It is bugged indeed, along with Animal Lover. It happens sometimes that updates negate the achievement of certain trophies. In the past I witnessed the same thing with trophies like Mercenary and Into the Void if I remember right, I tried everything but the in-game counter for those trophies didn't raise despite everything. Then I managed to obtain them when the next update came out. The same is happening now, so we just have to wait ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 8:53 PM, HuntingFever said:

Have they also fixed the stat tracking problems with the This Is What You Are and By The Dawn's Early Light trophies?

Didn't know they were glitched, since i got them long time ago, but if you check the achievers list of those trophies you'll see that the last achievers are recent so they should be obtainable for sure?

16 hours ago, JoocyMan said:

Seriously?? Thanks man, gonna check this ASAP.

Yea just got them, you're welcome ^^

11 hours ago, Susanoo_99 said:

Didn't know they were glitched, since i got them long time ago, but if you check the achievers list of those trophies you'll see that the last achievers are recent so they should be obtainable for sure1f44c.png

Yea just got them, you're welcome ^^

They're glitchy thanks to buggy stat tracking so have always been obtainable, just annoying to get but was wondering if this new patch had fix the issues causing them to be unreliable in their popping :).