New Avengers Leaked Gameplay

ResoluteRock

I was browsing through YouTube and saw this in my recommended. The video gets clearer as it goes on, but I have to say, the gameplay looks really nice. It looks like your attacks seem to have impact. Especially Captain America’s — his gameplay with the shield kind of reminds me of God of War’s axe.

Either way, this video definitely saved the game in my eyes. I was initially excited for an Avengers game, and then I was on the fence during E3 because the character models and voices looked so weird because I’ve been used to seeing the MCU versions. The characters will still take some getting used to, especially with familiar faces like Nolan North and Troy Baker voicing Iron Man and Bruce Banner respectively, but I could see myself getting there.

No idea why they didn’t show gameplay at E3, this would’ve won the crowd over. :dance:

• Like 4

I was sold on the E3 trailer. I have no issues with the character models, nor do I have any weird issue with linking them to the MCU. The gameplay only made it better. 

But the negativity surrounding this game has made it impossible to enjoy because I know what this leads to. It's a damn shame that so many people have such an unreasonable problem that's wholly unimportant that its lead to this outrage. The game will flop because of this, and it sucks.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Tbh I'll wait for a square enix sale.

Idk why they are dropping the ball on this game, it seems like based on the article I read about them copying ideas from other major franchises that it'll just be something not investing day one into.

So many other great titles, I hope the game is good and doesn't lack innovation but everything imo seems a bit lackluster

This looks lackluster to you? You’re standards must be ridiculously high cause this looks great.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I was sold on the E3 trailer. I have no issues with the character models, nor do I have any weird issue with linking them to the MCU. The gameplay only made it better. 

But the negativity surrounding this game has made it impossible to enjoy because I know what this leads to. It's a damn shame that so many people have such an unreasonable problem that's wholly unimportant that its lead to this outrage. The game will flop because of this, and it sucks.

It’ll flop because of what? A few negative people? (Some on this forum clearly) Don’t underestimate anything with an Avengers Title.

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

*Change the models they look bad*

Keeps the Shrek face anyways.

Reminds me of that buttchin ODST member in Halo.

I don’t think they look bad, like at all. 

24 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

It feels and seems (trailer included) like a game from 2016 and not like a game who supposedly has years of development.

I don’t know how you can say that, it looks great, and it does indeed look like they’ve been working on it for years, and just because you say that doesn’t mean they didn’t actully work on it for years cause it’s just a fact that they have.

26 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

The problem is the game overall screams nothing really original and to me I'd rather buy other games day one and wait for a sale than dip into this.

Coming from someone who's neutral I really don't think this games all that great in terms of what is coming out and what people would spend $60-$100 on for preorders.

Plenty of games to choose from and for me this ain't it chief.

It really looks underdeveloped tbh, looks like an alpha imo

Wow you must have something against Sqaure Enix, cause this game looks great, and what are they supposed to do to “make it original” they’re doing all they can on that front. The fact that it’s Avengers doesn’t mean it’s “unoriginal”.

Looks great, you people are either blind or crazy.

27 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

This looks lackluster to you? You’re standards must be ridiculously high cause this looks great.

It’ll flop because of what? A few negative people? (Some on this forum clearly) Don’t underestimate anything with an Avengers Title.

I don’t think they look bad, like at all. 

I don’t know how you can say that, it looks great, and it does indeed look like they’ve been working on it for years, and just because you say that doesn’t mean they didn’t actully work on it for years cause it’s just a fact that they have.

Wow you must have something against Sqaure Enix, cause this game looks great, and what are they supposed to do to “make it original” they’re doing all they can on that front. The fact that it’s Avengers doesn’t mean it’s “unoriginal”.

Looks great, you people are either blind or crazy.

Dude, wtf. Just chill man, nobody has the absolute truth. Neither you. We all can have and express our opinions without treat others as stupids.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

A FEW people? People like me and you are in the drastic minority right now. This game has garnered a serious outrage across the entire internet for no reason at all. And considering we've seen shit like this happen before...we know where it leads. 

You can't go 2 clicks without seeing someone shit on this game for it's graphics or character models...which aren't even bad! The fact that people are comparing the graphics to a PS2 game is mind boggling. I want the PS2 games they were playing! It's just hard to ignore...and people's negativity towards this makes it impossible to enjoy. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Viper said:

A FEW people? People like me and you are in the drastic minority right now. This game has garnered a serious outrage across the entire internet for no reason at all. And considering we've seen shit like this happen before...we know where it leads. 

You can't go 2 clicks without seeing someone shit on this game for it's graphics or character models...which aren't even bad! The fact that people are comparing the graphics to a PS2 game is mind boggling. I want the PS2 games they were playing! It's just hard to ignore...and people's negativity towards this makes it impossible to enjoy. 

It may not seem like it but I believe it’s a loud minority of people that are acting like this. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was incorrect though, seeing how entitled gamers are these days.

19 hours ago, NekoRave said:

It looks like Fucking alpha footage dogshit but I'm not a shill for shitty AAA shovelware.

Maybe if the devs didn't outright admit to stealing other games ideas because of it's obvious lack of passion and originality I'd bite.

Sorry but I'm not blind or crazy to not want to pay Fucking $60-$100 for some pile of shit that can be spent on better quality games.

I'll look for this in the clearance bin or grab it 50% off a week after launch.

You’re a damn fool, it’s still I early development, not to mention to quality of this video in the first place. It’s definitely not shovelwear, how can you be such a dick? Like seriously? What lack of passion? They seem pretty excited about it. Stop being such a ridiculous fool.

21 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

Dude, wtf. Just chill man, nobody has the absolute truth. Neither you. We all can have and express our opinions without treat others as stupids.

Obviously, but sometimes people are just ridiculously unfair thinking they know what’s going on (NekoRave) so it pisses me off.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn