Is the game worth 10$?

So i have played some of the older UNS Games' (Pre-Shippuden iirc) for the 360 an what not, and I enjoyed them well enough - they were decent lil fighting titles.

with that said, how good is this entry?- how far into the series does it go ? (I see there's a 4th one, apon searching for this game on the website) 
  just over all currious - 
** As for Anime wise - I've gotten upto/into the Ninja war? around the time Sage Naruto fights off agasnt that Uchiha clan dude in red armor (I forget his name, been afew years lol) 

So unsure if the game might give Spoilers (althou i basicly already know what happenes thanks to Boruto) - or if it' would even touch the Saga with the "White Zetsu" 

again, Just wondering~

Yeah, I already had 4 but bought the entire trilogy for $10 not that long ago. Kinda silly they're now trying to get $10 bucks a pop for them. They're fun games, though. With this one possibly being the best of the PS3 titles. As for spoilers, I don't think there will be any, or at least not much. The fourth game I believe runs through the entire series, though. So you may not want to play that one till you've finished the anime.

• Like 2