Poop Slinger Most Likely to Be the Rarest Physical PS4 Game

German_Atheist

I bought a copy for $34

Flipped it for $375

I honestly don't think it's really gonna sell much anymore. There's plenty of other gaming collectibles that have only a few hundred available and they hardly sell for much or sell at all.

I sold mine when hype was high on the off chance more copies started appearing.

Sony requires 1,000 copies minimum to print games, so that means there should be like 900 more copies out there somewhere.

34 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

I want this for two reasons. Not because it's a good game. The first reason is that I want to be able to take someone into my game room, and say "Here is my game collection." Then they ask which one is my favorite, I'll take POOP SLINGER off the shelf and say "This one, because it's called Poop Slinger and it's worth the most money out of the rest of this garbage."

The second reason is because I know someone will see this post in the future and say, "Of course he would say that." Just like they are now.

This is why I kinda regret selling my copy lol

But i can always get that death stranding collectors edition and have a baby jar on my shelf, that would more eye turning that poop slinger.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I saw this game when it was posted and thought it was a joke. Never checked back in on it.

Kicking myself now for not buying a copy. 

I mean technically it is a joke. It was a long winded April fools joke that ended up with people getting a real game. It was like two weeks of people going on about how it could be real or fake then the copies started shipped and everyone's mind was blown.

• 1 year later...
On 6/23/2019 at 0:25 PM, damon8r351 said:

I want this for two reasons. Not because it's a good game. The first reason is that I want to be able to take someone into my game room, and say "Here is my game collection." Then they ask which one is my favorite, I'll take POOP SLINGER off the shelf and say "This one, because it's called Poop Slinger and it's worth the most money out of the rest of this garbage."

The second reason is because I know someone will see this post in the future and say, "Of course he would say that." Just like they are now.

You'd be my hero. Seriously, you and I aren't above this kind of low hanging humor like the rest of these game elitists.

I would, in fact, buy two copies. One that I'd open and play. The other, I'll keep wrapped and unopen. Who knows how much it'll be worth in like, 20-30 years

Get it signed by the developers.

Frame it, maybe.

Do a Gofundme for their sequel. 

There WILL be a sequel. 

My only criticism, without having played the game yet (waiting for my two copies to arrive), is the name (there's no wrong way to make a game about flinging caca at people). The name, in my professional opinion, should've been called "Poop Shooter". Maybe they didn't want to offend anyone? I don't know. 

On 6/23/2019 at 1:41 PM, Helyx said:

Have two sealed copies. Serious offers only, thanks.

Name your price.

On 23/06/2019 at 9:26 PM, Minebwi said:

Metal jesus and radical reggie my favourite youtubers atm.

Dat whole Metal jesus crew is dope.

Yeah he’s great. He’s got quite a collection too.

Just looked on eBay for this title, £10k! Insane. Trophies are only bronze and no platinum 

• 2 years later...