Master of All Trophy

qzizzleferreal

So, I’ve mastered all base human classes and this hasn’t unlocked. Im currently on my way to the 4th relic. Is there something later that causes this to unlock? Ive got the Wearer of Many Hats trophy, so I would think that by mastering all those classes I’d get Master of All. 

You're probably missing some classes that require 2+ classes at a certain level on the same character before being available. Check the class switching screen and if you see blacked out classes (not grey, those are unlocked and available), it means you are still missing those. 

I don’t believe so. I’ve mastered all of the below. I haven’t mastered all badge, character or monster classes, but those are tied to different trophies.

Gunner (Max), Gadgeteer (Max), Mercenary (Max), Ranger (Max), Scoundrel (Max), Warmage (Max), Peddler (Max), Duelist (Max), Fellblade (Max), Plague Doctor (Max), Knight (Max), Gambler (Max), Sorcerer (Max), Druid (Max), Wizard (Max), Reaver (Max), Templar (Max), Mender (Max), Assassin (Max), Alchemystic (Max), 

Hope I’m wrong... otherwise this is super disappointing. 

Edited by qzizzleferreal

I was able to find a gamefaqs post (linked below) about this same issue.... messaged the devs too. I even reverted to an old save where I had about 3 classes left to master. Upgraded them in different orders, tried a battle in between upgrades, nothing worked... I guess all I can do is hope for a fix at some point or that it pops randomly if I keep going. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/262203-fell-seal-arbiters-mark/77763203

• 2 months later...
On 25/06/2019 at 3:04 PM, qzizzleferreal said:

Thanks for trying to help! I reached out to the devs and they said they'd look into it. So, hoping for a fix at some point. 

Hi, I’m having the same issue as you had but I see you’ve now managed to obtain this trophy? Is there a work around you’re aware of?

• 1 month later...

I was having the same issue, mastered all the base classes but trophy did not pop. I noticed that one of the classes I recruited in the guild had a star by the class to denote it was mastered but was greyed out. This meant that the recruited class was missing a sub class. I leveled the sub class so it met the requirements for the mastered class and then you can master any class after this and the trophy will pop. This is why some people report it popping after they mastered "x" class which will be random for everyone. 

Yeah it ended up popping for me after randomly maxing out the Lord class... I did try the "mastering the grayed out" class thing too, but it didn't work for me right away. I was glad it randomly popped though! Looks like it's officially glitched, but will eventually pop as you work towards other "Mastering Class" trophies. So, thankfully it's not impossible to work around. 

• 2 years later...