qzizzleferreal

Master of All Trophy

8 posts in this topic

So, I’ve mastered all base human classes and this hasn’t unlocked. Im currently on my way to the 4th relic. Is there something later that causes this to unlock? Ive got the Wearer of Many Hats trophy, so I would think that by mastering all those classes I’d get Master of All. 

You're probably missing some classes that require 2+ classes at a certain level on the same character before being available. Check the class switching screen and if you see blacked out classes (not grey, those are unlocked and available), it means you are still missing those. 

Posted (edited)

I don’t believe so. I’ve mastered all of the below. I haven’t mastered all badge, character or monster classes, but those are tied to different trophies.

Gunner (Max), Gadgeteer (Max), Mercenary (Max), Ranger (Max), Scoundrel (Max), Warmage (Max), Peddler (Max), Duelist (Max), Fellblade (Max), Plague Doctor (Max), Knight (Max), Gambler (Max), Sorcerer (Max), Druid (Max), Wizard (Max), Reaver (Max), Templar (Max), Mender (Max), Assassin (Max), Alchemystic (Max), 

Hope I’m wrong... otherwise this is super disappointing. 

Edited by qzizzleferreal

I was able to find a gamefaqs post (linked below) about this same issue.... messaged the devs too. I even reverted to an old save where I had about 3 classes left to master. Upgraded them in different orders, tried a battle in between upgrades, nothing worked... I guess all I can do is hope for a fix at some point or that it pops randomly if I keep going. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/262203-fell-seal-arbiters-mark/77763203

And I can confirm you got them all (just compared to my game), sorry to hear you hit a bug! Keep that previous save file until there's hopefully a fix

Thanks for trying to help! I reached out to the devs and they said they'd look into it. So, hoping for a fix at some point. 

On 25/06/2019 at 3:04 PM, qzizzleferreal said:

Thanks for trying to help! I reached out to the devs and they said they'd look into it. So, hoping for a fix at some point. 

Hi, I’m having the same issue as you had but I see you’ve now managed to obtain this trophy? Is there a work around you’re aware of?

3 hours ago, DYE1006 said:

Hi, I’m having the same issue as you had but I see you’ve now managed to obtain this trophy? Is there a work around you’re aware of?

So this just popped for me after I maxed out the Kawa class for Bzaro?

Phew!