Non missable trophy “The Final Hour” not popping.

I’ve completed this game twice by now on PS3, and I’ve just realized this trophy has never popped for me, which is crazy... replaying the Zulag 4 chapter won’t fix it, I’m now going through my last run but I wonder if this will make the trophy pop.... Is there anything I could do in that case really? What I’ve noticed is that both times I completed the level the game froze my PS3 on the cutscene, so that might be why... but the thing is that as it’s happened twice consecutively I’m afraid it will happen on the third attempt as well, I don’t really want to stress anymore with this and make another unnecessary run.

edit: I’m also very concerned the community might flag my trophies because this one is not missable and getting other trophies implies I must have gotten that one too, how am I supposed to explain that?

Edited by W4nted44live

On 6/24/2019 at 7:21 PM, KaKrackle said:

It’s because your using the PS3 version. It’s ridiculously buggy. Use the ps4 version and it works just fine.

You’re absolutely right, it’s glitchy as hell, the game wasn’t that bad but the fact that I played it on PS3 made me hate it because of tons of stupid glitches that can make the game really annoying... by the way, I managed to fix this by reinstalling, however I also had to delete saves and restart a fourth run sadly. 

On 6/24/2019 at 6:52 PM, DonMatt146 said:

I'm having problems to get Mine Games 

I already saved all mudokons once and did not failed to deactivate the mines and after 4 tries, the trophy did not unlocked...

I think you’re supposed to deactivate 3 mines in a row, so I’m not sure if deactivating 3 mines in different chapters will count. I got the trophy in the last level, when you have to save the last 6 mudokons and there’s 3 mines on the floor, I’m also not sure quickloading would get the trophy to pop if you make one explode by accident and load the save, I’m pretty sure I managed to do it perfectly without having to quickload.

1 hour ago, W4nted44live said:

You’re absolutely right, it’s glitchy as hell, the game wasn’t that bad but the fact that I played it on PS3 made me hate it because of tons of stupid glitches that can make the game really annoying... by the way, I managed to fix this by reinstalling, however I also had to delete saves and restart a fourth run sadly. 

I think you’re supposed to deactivate 3 mines in a row, so I’m not sure if deactivating 3 mines in different chapters will count. I got the trophy in the last level, when you have to save the last 6 mudokons and there’s 3 mines on the floor, I’m also not sure quickloading would get the trophy to pop if you make one explode by accident and load the save, I’m pretty sure I managed to do it perfectly without having to quickload.

I did several times on Board room without exploding and quicksaving. I dont know whats is happening. Maybe finishing on hard will unlock the trophy...

Edited by DonMatt146
I forgot details to add

• 9 months later...

I had the same problem when I played.  The cutscene froze, it didn't pop and and when I reloaded and did it again still nothing.  I got it on my second run, (as well as Nine-tenths of the law, which also wouldn't pop no matter how many times I tried) when I replayed it on a new save file on easy to get the bad ending.  

Edited by JESTERKING45