Discord Server

Is there an official Discord server for PSNProfiles? I have a ton of games I wanna boost and complete, and having something like Discord would make things easier to organize, especially when I have games whose servers are closing in the next few months.

Nope, but people have made various discord groups for trophy hunting on the site, but there is nothing official. The guide team, and I guess the regulars, would most likely point you in the direction of the chat which is part of this website, which you can see at the top of your screen. There is also the gaming sessions function which is there to make specific groups for trophies as well.

50 minutes ago, benoski55 said:

Is there an official Discord server for PSNProfiles? I have a ton of games I wanna boost and complete, and having something like Discord would make things easier to organize, especially when I have games whose servers are closing in the next few months.

Check out some boosting information here: 

You can always post Discord information in a session for organizing it.

Edited by DaivRules
Didn't know the Discord link was dead

34 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Check out some discord information here: 

Unless I'm going crazy that post has no mention of discord other than a dead link, but this is a good intro to the gaming sessions functionality of the site.

Yes, there is this server:

https://psnprofiles.com/auth/discord

It usually just boots me and seems to do it with a number of other people as well, at a random fashion. I don't think there is any boosting going on there however.

If you want to use a discord centered around Uncharted, there is a big one (700+) ongoing. You can find the link on the UC3 forums.

There are other general boosting servers as well. My own server will become public again at some point in the future, but right now I'm sure there are 2 that are capable of organizing people for games in general.

DEX.EXE = https://discord.gg/yMB3SS3

Playstation Trophy Hunting = discord.gg/pstrophies

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I think Discord is trash xD 

Therein lies the top reason why I'll never join a Final Fantasy XIV free company, nearly all of them that spam me invites say, "mUsT uSe DiScOrD!" No, I'll will not use Discord, I'm a 39 year old man and refuse to use a website with the extension ".gg".

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 3

I love using discord myself, i cant use psn parties for voice because of the setup i have, its also nice so you dont get spammed by psn messages, its kinda annoying to have ur phone go off every 5 seconds. Heard that DEX.EXE server yuri mentioned is nice ?

• Like 1

On 25/06/2019 at 2:38 AM, Dex Fragg said:

I love using discord myself, i cant use psn parties for voice because of the setup i have, its also nice so you dont get spammed by psn messages, its kinda annoying to have ur phone go off every 5 seconds. Heard that DEX.EXE server yuri mentioned is nice 1f440.png

It is a very nice discord server indeed. Very organized with multiple text and voice chats for a plethora of games. I boosted Batman: Arkham Origins using DEX.EXE and it was pretty smooth.

*Yes I do realize whom I'm talking to.*

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...