Most Unsupporting trophy?

This is one of my final trophies to get. 

Im pressing triangle to counter shoot but when I press triangle, no matter how fast, they always shoot first, evie will dodge and then evie will shoot them back second. Am I doing something wrong?

• 1 month later...

I too am struggling with this ☹️

Any help would be much appreciated!

* Trophy just popped!

I followed the video in the guide but had the same problem as mont266 above,

To bypass this I moved around (just ran side to side) while on the roof which made her shots take longer allowing you to counter shoot first.

Also I just aimed and shot when the timer appeared, a mixture of both have done the trick!

Good luck to anyone trying, hope this helped ?

Edited by VannQ
Trophy popped!

• 5 months later...
On 6/24/2019 at 7:14 PM, mont266 said:

This is one of my final trophies to get.

Im pressing triangle to counter shoot but when I press triangle, no matter how fast, they always shoot first, evie will dodge and then evie will shoot them back second. Am I doing something wrong?

For this trophy to pop, you have to shoot against enemies that have shotguns, not regular guns. Those others are too fast and the only way the triangle helps is to avoid their shots.

Try Sequence 7 memory 6, Change of Plans - on the rooftops. Just restart the checkpoint when you kill all snipers and keep doing it.

Worth to mention, it is good to use a gun with high quick shot accuracy, but low damage, to get as many shots as possible before killing the target. Stealth gun is perfect for this.

LE: Also you must not be too close to the enemies, take some safe distance, if you are too close Evie will not react as fast for some reason.

Edited by TheIndru
  • Like 1