Thought to Re-Introduce myself now

Sora9427

Welcome back!

I'm guessing you are a KH fan!?! :P

I watch and read a lot of manga/anime but mostly the popular stuff like My Hero Academia, The Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Black Clover, and Hunter x Hunter. I read a few other ones, but those are the main ones.

Anyways, enjoy the forums. If you know any good manga or anime, I'm all ears.

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome back!

I'm guessing you are a KH fan!?! :P

I watch and read a lot of manga/anime but mostly the popular stuff like My Hero Academia, The Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Black Clover, and Hunter x Hunter. I read a few other ones, but those are the main ones.

Anyways, enjoy the forums. If you know any good manga or anime, I'm all ears.

Thank you :)

Yeah As my name suggest KH is My 2Nd Favuorite Game/Saga Ever! (1St One Is Persona) :D

Yeah I guess not really my tastes really xD I Mean i Like Shonens, i Watch One Piece and MHA & Black Cover are on my list to watch! But i'm more of a Comedy/Slice of Life/Romance Anime/Manga Guy ;)

Thanks for the Greetings!  

1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

Welcome back. :)

Thanks MM :D

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Glad to hear that you're back! I was wondering where you got off to. :lol:

giphy.gif

A lot has happened since you were last active on here. Feel free to send me a PM if you want me to fill you in. :P

Ehi! Yeah i wondered away :awesome: 

Ah if you greet me back with such a Wonderful Gif how should i Resist :wub: Thank you :highfive:

Anyway yeah Sure, gonna do that for sure Thanks! :D 

• Like 1

Oooh, I remember you. You're that guy with the Azusa avatar (Is it Azusa, right? ._.). Glad to see you're back.

I also play a little bit of everything. I enjoy JRPGs very much, although I haven't played that many lately. As for anime, I also love it but only got recently back into it by watching Made in Abyss. Trying to catch on some other series now. I also enjoy seeing Slice of Life every now and then, depends on the series and characters mostly.

Hope you have a good time around here. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=6200713

10 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Oooh, I remember you. You're that guy with the Azusa avatar (Is it Azusa, right? ._.). Glad to see you're back.

I also play a little bit of everything. I enjoy JRPGs very much, although I haven't played that many lately. As for anime, I also love it but only got recently back into it by watching Made in Abyss. Trying to catch on some other series now. I also enjoy seeing Slice of Life every now and then, depends on the series and characters mostly.

Hope you have a good time around here. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=6200713

Really? I don't think i ever saw you back when i was pretty active which was like 2 Years ago something like that now But maybe it's my bad then sorry :P 

I Think yeah i had Azusa even back then but not Sure :hmm:

Ah Nice, i see you have a really nice profile :D Hope yo can get back on both Gaming and Anime soon, maybe we'll discuss on the Forum about some who knows ^_^

Thanks you so Much for the Greetings :highfive:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Forum burnout is definitely a thing, so welcome back.  Always nice to have more JRPG fans hanging out around the place.

P.S. Slice of Life is an awesome genera, I agree with you there,

Thank you :D

Happy to Know more JRPG and SoL Fans ^_^

1 hour ago, Kitsune said:

Yay, more JRPG and anime/manga fans! 

PS: if you like Slice of Life & Romance, have you watched NANA by any chance? 

Yay indeed, nice to know you :highfive:

Nope, too serious for my style in the last years i'm watching more Comedy Romance than anything but i plan to watch in the Future, it's surely on My list to Watch Nana looks great ;) 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yay indeed, nice to know you :highfive:

Nope, too serious for my style in the last years i'm watching more Comedy Romance than anything but i plan to watch in the Future, it's surely on My list to Watch Nana looks great ;) 

Nice to know you too! 

Good to have more and more of us around ?

Yeah, it's actually pretty serious (though it has some very funny scenes here and there) and at some points it's also kind of dark but I think that makes it one of the most realistic anime I've ever seen since it also shows the not-so-happy side of life. :) 

55 minutes ago, Kitsune said:

Nice to know you too! 

Good to have more and more of us around 1f60a.png

Yeah, it's actually pretty serious (though it has some very funny scenes here and there) and at some points it's also kind of dark but I think that makes it one of the most realistic anime I've ever seen since it also shows the not-so-happy side of life. :) 

Yeah Great people to talk with is always great ^_^

Yeah i saw some images here and there (Plus it actually arrived here in the past so if i like it i could buy it for once!) and that's why i still haven't watched it, i have to be in the mood to watch something pretty serious which i'm not so much more in mood For Comedies :P (Well i should watch Anime at all first, it's been 1 months maybe more now that i'm not watching something -_-)