Redwall coming to ps4? Dream come true

Glad to see this game is finally heading to PS4! I've always loved reading the Redwall books as a kid. Although the reviews seem mixed on Steam and many complain the game seems unfinished, I'm excited to try it out. This trophy list seems to only be for the first out of six planned episodes. What to you all think?

Just seems to be one game with no mention to the others, this game already is on steam and some others in the series you can buy in a bundle pack but they seem to be other stories not related specifically to this one. I could be wrong but steam seems to be a good place to look since it was out September 2018

31 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

Just seems to be one game with no mention to the others, this game already is on steam and some others in the series you can buy in a bundle pack but they seem to be other stories not related specifically to this one. I could be wrong but steam seems to be a good place to look since it was out September 2018

Hoping it is just the 1 with a full list like this is enjoy 6 whole games as opposed to 6 with 1 list

• Like 1

Another mouse game!? And Redwall of all things!?!?! Awesome! ? I grew up with Redwall’s animated series and it was one of the best! Can’t wait to play this game! When does it come out?

I just checked on the internet and those 6 “episodes” will be 6 separate games under the same Lost Legends of Redwall title. The latest episode released, Escape the Gloomer, is a text-based adventure and it has 50 achievements for itself so that means that we’ll have 6 platinums at the end of the road! Such excitement! :awesome:

Edited by MaxieM0us3

On 6/25/2019 at 7:37 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Another mouse game!? And Redwall of all things!?!?! Awesome! 1f42d.png I grew up with Redwall’s animated series and it was one of the best! Can’t wait to play this game! When does it come out?

I just checked on the internet and those 6 “episodes” will be 6 separate games under the same Lost Legends of Redwall title. The latest episode released, Escape the Gloomer, is a text-based adventure and it has 50 achievements for itself so that means that we’ll have 6 platinums at the end of the road! Such excitement! :awesome:

From what I recall, the story will eventually start running parallel to the first book/first season. How cool is that, it's exactly what I've wanted since the N64 days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Platinum Difficulty and Time? Is the platinum any difficult?

I did saw the first 2 seasons of the Redwall animated series and it looked really good. And I do heard mixed things about the game.

On 5/10/2022 at 11:41 PM, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

Does the game contain all 3 acts? On the trophy list only ACT 1 is mentioned.

okay just checked the game contains only act 1.

Hope Act 2 & 3 come out soon!

I am sure this only had Act 1 and Soma Games didn't release the DLCs (Act 2 and 3)

• 3 weeks later...