What do you hope they add?

Though this game is amazing and is adding more characters, tracks, and karts, what else should they add i.e. features or other things? My personal wish list:

1. "Custom Loadouts" like being able to save multiple character/kart setups for online.

2. Wumpa Coin bonus, like play a race each day for a week for an extra 200 coins or events like x2 Wumpa Coins.

3. More skins or a Make your own option. Like Evil Crash from Twinsanity or the option to color and swap parts of skins with each other i.e. Like the "shoulders" of one skin and have the "helmet" of another. Basically a CAC thing.

Any other ideas?

• Like 3

-Online cups, although might be hard since many players leave after one race

-Customization option on main title/online menu and not having to enter a lobby to change looks

-Podium after cups, atm it feels really dumb that we can't show off podium victory emotes in online. But I understand it wouldn't work after every single race

-Lobby chatbox

-Leaderboard or stats with online race titles

-Being able to pick lobbies and not just join random ones 

I still don't know what this grand prix thing is... just challenges or what?

• Like 3

For starters, I would like to keep my camera preference and not have to change it at the beginning of every race or time trial. Similarly, it would be nice to be able to fix the design for the drift turbo, sometimes it changes during a race without me meaning to do that, and that is annoying. I mean, who really needs to change this during a race?

And as already suggested for others, it would be nice if the game remembered which combination I used for a time trial and which character and kart are my preferences for an online race.

The adventure mode could use a menu from which to start the challenges. I found it quite annoying to have to drive everywhere at least three times.

• Like 4

Actually there is a bunch of things I'd like to see.

1. Reduced online lag... my buddy and I always argue on headset who is leading the race, since we are driving almost the same pace and on my screen I am 1st and on his he is... You can't tell where someone exactly is which makes hitting someone and avoiding his power-ups difficult. I drove into invisible TNT and beakers a lot.
  2. Add Online-Cups.
  3. Somehow when someone leaves a lobby his spot doesn't seem to be filed up later. We now search for a new lobby after people leave since we prefer full lobbies instead of driving against braindead AI.
  4. Randomized store is bullcrap
  5. Add a leaderboard... simply a race/win ratio and overall wins would be nice.
  6. Let the wumpa bonus time be the standard online at all times, not just once a day for 10 races.

• Like 3

1) add online cups with a custom cup option where you (the host) can add a minimum of 4 tracks and a maximum of 31 (currently) tracks

2) add more characters from N.Sane Trilogy and CTTR (this will happen over time)

3) add more tracks designed based  on the N Sane Trilogy levels (this will happen over time)

4) When customizing your kart in arcade it doesn't save the changes when you turn off the game 

5) there is still a few online issues that needs fixing like lagging and weapon glitches (had the effect of the N.Tropy clock for a whole lap)

6) weapon distribution is still off, I received an Aku Aku in first place on three separate occasions

7) wumpa coins get distributed in random amounts, like I came 1st and only got 80 coins but when I came 2nd I got 180, wumpa coin prizes need to be consistent and fixed amount 

8) add an online leader board which keeps track on the amount of 1st place wins you got

9) online voting for a track to race needs balancing,take it in turns for example, have 3 tracks from CTR to choose from, then 3 tracks from CNK to choose from and then a mixture 2 CTR tracks & 1 CNK track or vise versa, and it can take in turns randomly with each of the 3 options to make it more balanced    

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

They really need to disable the white flash when somebody uses Clock, once I was heavily "teamflashd" in a row for 3 seconds, not sure if bug or multiple clocks were used

i had a bug in the online on like my first race

someone used a clock, and it made me slow for the rest of the race, and the clock flash kept going off like someone was reusing it constantly

i rage quit

To be honest, no items mode on online races.

I can't tell you how many times I lost due to getting hit by those blue orbs that tracks you when you're in first place. I rarely ever get any shield power ups to defend myself so I'm punished for being a good racer.

With this mode, a person won't win by chance, but by pure skill and mastery of the games my mechanics IMO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrandonUltimate said:

I can't tell you how many times I lost due to getting hit by those blue orbs that tracks you when you're in first place. I rarely ever get any shield power ups to defend myself so I'm punished for being a good racer.

With this mode, a person won't win by chance, but by pure skill and mastery of the games my mechanics IMO.

Welcome to the blue shell of death at Mario kart...

• Like 1

Being able to compare your lap times/ tt times with your friends and having their ghost available

Rank system and cups in online

@KondeBra : I agree these two would be a great addition. No turbo drifts for those who can't do them in Oxide-like level and no weapons for those who can :)

• Like 2

On 24/06/2019 at 8:18 PM, Popeguy said:

Though this game is amazing and is adding more characters, tracks, and karts, what else should they add i.e. features or other things? My personal wish list:

1. "Custom Loadouts" like being able to save multiple character/kart setups for online.

2. Wumpa Coin bonus, like play a race each day for a week for an extra 200 coins or events like x2 Wumpa Coins.

3. More skins or a Make your own option. Like Evil Crash from Twinsanity or the option to color and swap parts of skins with each other i.e. Like the "shoulders" of one skin and have the "helmet" of another. Basically a CAC thing.

Any other ideas?

Did you send this ideas to this link? https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/

Because that Loadout idea is a must

9 hours ago, BrandonUltimate said:

This a Kart game, not just another racing game where “good racer” is enough. Use your power ups to defend yourself, use them to hide them in strategic places (like turns or boost pads). The same way people screwed your good driving with an warp orb, maybe you also ruined a great boost when you left a beaker elsewhere to avoid players to reach you ;) they already made other players “ghosts”, without any collision.

If you want to show the others how good you are, maybe you’re (and I) asking for Leaderboards ;)

I agree with most of the comments about new content, but the thing that struggles me most online are the icons of the projectiles. Warp orb seem so close when they’re far way, and missiles look so far but hits you within a second -_- you don’t even see the arrows touching each other when the missile hits you...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BrandonUltimate said:

I can't tell you how many times I lost due to getting hit by those blue orbs that tracks you

That and the rockets are what always get me haha. It'd be cool to have a no-items mode, so then people would automatically get that one trophy out of the way as well. 

• Like 1

I'd like to have the AI modified. It is incredibly anoying to always see them just a little bit faster then yourself. One example is a (totally screwed up first try) Race when I finished second with 4:40mins and the winner had 3:36. Second try I was much better and finished second with 4:15 while the AI finished 4:08. Up until I figured it out and finished around 4:01 a couple of times when it turned out the AI doesn't go faster then 4:00. So I beat that and FINALY the AI didn't get any faster after that...

Plus the AI is rubberbanding as hell. I hate that kind of making things difficult in a racing game.

I mean I get that kind of "kart racing game screwing others over and being screwed over" notion. and it's fun with friends, but it sucks vs the AI because you can't kill anyone...

As far as characters are concerned, definitely Brio and Koala Kong but I'm sure those are definitely inevitable, but who I really want is Nina Cortex. Otherwise I would like to see an online mode with no powerups so it's just a test of natural skill powersliding like the time trials had but versus 7 other players.