Teamwork?

MattsOnlyHope

The only place the boss tower appears is in the Timed towers not the Klassic towers its on the left hand side it usually updates every 48 to 72 hours it seems. I've seen it update sooner but it seems to usually be longer spawn times. So its not super rare, it seems to go from duo to triple and seems to rotate back and forth between them so you may be looking in the wrong place as I've never seen that boss tower go solo.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

The only place the boss tower appears is in the Timed towers not the Klassic towers its on the left hand side it usually updates every 48 to 72 hours it seems. I've seen it update sooner but it seems to usually be longer spawn times. So its not super rare, it seems to go from duo to triple and seems to rotate back and forth between them so you may be looking in the wrong place as I've never seen that boss tower go solo.

That is where I'm always checking. I check all the timed towers. It would tell me to find teammates before picking my character too right? I enter every tower and then back out if it tells me to pick a character. 

Thank you

They are pretty rare. It took me a couple weeks before one popped up from when I started playing. I don't know if they show up in the shorter timed towers, but they definitely appear in the 3 day ones (that's where I finally found one). I either got solos or only me and another guy before finally get a three person one that you need for the trophy. Thank god you only have to start the match and not actually win it or anything. They will always prompt you for teammates, FYI, but you really won't know if you have a three person one until the character select pops up.

EDIT: ALSO, keep an active eye on "most recent achievers". If you notice an influx in people obtaining the trophy on this site, then there's a good chance there's one going, so act on it before it's gone and you have to wait again.

Edited by iamjax
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, iamjax said:

EDIT: ALSO, keep an active eye on "most recent achievers". If you notice an influx in people obtaining the trophy on this site, then there's a good chance there's one going, so act on it before it's gone and you have to wait again.

Good idea, now I'm sad to see that no one has had it since June 13th..

This is the last one I need as well, all that can be done is keep checking the tower of time that refreshes every 3 days ? hopefully we can both get it soon.

Also thanks for the tip iamjax! checking the recent achievers would be a good way of checking too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr Wolf said:

Are you kidding me, 2 player match -_- not 3. Been a month since a 3 player boss battle came :( .

People have said that the 3 player group battles have popped up once the 2 player one expires, it's how they were rotating before june 13th so fingers crossed that next refresh will be a 3 player group battle ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angormatore said:

Lets hope so, tomorrow ia when it refreshes and it will be exactly 1 month. Lets hope (as much as it sucks) that these 3 player ones are on a monthly cycle.

Let's hope so bro. It's been sitting on my list at 98% for 3 weeks lol...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...