Man i blow at time trials

On 01/04/2020 at 10:51 PM, Crzy Minus said:

If you thought Velo's times are on another level, the dev's are from another dimension.

As someone who's completed around 10 of these, I can gladly say, ^this exactly. Some of the times are absolutely insane where you literally have to get your movements correct down to the pixel. Oh and by the way, have fun with dragon mines. You remember that shortcut you had to  take for the trophy? Yeah that motherf*cker says hi. 3 times to be exact.

Edited by afcwill97

Now that I understand the game mechanics I don’t have a lot of problems anymore with these Oxide Time Trials. But I still think 10% platinum rarity is really high. This is just as difficult as WipEout Omega Collection. At least that seems like a good game to compare it with for me. So I got a question. Is it possible to not be on the online Time Trials leaderboards and still earned the trophy in a legitimate way?

15 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Now that I understand the game mechanics I don’t have a lot of problems anymore with these Oxide Time Trials. But I still think 10% platinum rarity is really high. This is just as difficult as WipEout Omega Collection. At least that seems like a good game to compare it with for me. So I got a question. Is it possible to not be on the online Time Trials leaderboards and still earned the trophy in a legitimate way?

When I played, I think there was no leaderboard or at least I never noticed it anywhere. But I read somewhere that the leaderboard got completely reset after the last update which introduced dev times.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HusKy said:

When I played, I think there was no leaderboard or at least I never noticed it anywhere. But I read somewhere that the leaderboard got completely reset after the last update which introduced dev times.

That's good to hear , with no one doing ring rally anymore I might have a chance of getting on the leaderboard if it's been reset.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/04/2020 at 9:05 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

So I got a question. Is it possible to not be on the online Time Trials leaderboards and still earned the trophy in a legitimate way?

I guess if you play offline. You can still get the plat