Judgment Trophy Thoughts

MidnightDragon

On 6/25/2019 at 3:31 AM, Redgrave said:

As for this one apart from Mahjong, I'm not good at Tetris like games and I assume Puyo Puyo is going to be really hard to do so I don't really see myself getting this Platinum sadly.

Which puts me off this game completely. Mahjong was a nightmare in itself in Y0 it took me over 25 hours to get the game down properly, the platinum followed immediately thank god (as i had everything else done)  so I'll watch how the story unfolds on Youtube. I don't even wanna know what this Puyo Puyo is like :( unfortunately for me i have to re-do all this again in Yakuza Kiwami. 

2 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

Still struggling with VF5. Can seem to win 1 round but never 2 out of 3 on the bonus stage with the ring out cheese. Is there a best character to use or a way to make it easier?

Use someone that can do quick jabs like kage, or maybe T Arashi with his triangle mash combo he does.

2 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Which puts me off this game completely. Mahjong was a nightmare in itself in Y0 it took me over 25 hours to get the game down properly, the platinum followed immediately thank god (as i had everything else done)  so I'll watch how the story unfolds on Youtube. I don't even wanna know what this Puyo Puyo is like :( unfortunately for me i have to re-do all this again in Yakuza Kiwami. 

I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure it's a good game regardless so to avoid playing it because of a Platinum is a bit silly and unfair to the devs since they actually do make good games even if they often ask you to shoot for the moon for the trophies.

• Like 2

These stray cats, I assume they are missable as I didn't realize they were there until the second investigation section (where I made a note to find the stray cat before moving on).  But would they carry over through playthroughs, or all in one go? Unless there was actually no stray cat the first time.

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

These stray cats, I assume they are missable as I didn't realize they were there until the second investigation section (where I made a note to find the stray cat before moving on).  But would they carry over through playthroughs, or all in one go? Unless there was actually no stray cat the first time.

Yeah there missable and there is 1 in the first investigation.

4 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

You have to do them all in one playthrough, they don't carry between, so legend playthrough you'll have to find them all again. 

Edited by Gage

48 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

What do you need for a 3 colour straight in mahjong. I'm gonna be rusty because I haven't done it since I played Y0 a year ago. 

as i remember you need to have concealed (?) 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 of one color and any pair in your winning hand.

Edited by Greidis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcooW96 said:

What do you need for a 3 colour straight in mahjong. I'm gonna be rusty because I haven't done it since I played Y0 a year ago. 

39 minutes ago, Greidis said:

as i remember you need to have concealed (?) 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 of one color and any pair in your winning hand.

16 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Ahh man this requirement is back again? I remember this taking hours to do on Y0

A 3 colour straight is having the same sequence in all 3 suits.  So this would be having 3,4,5 of man(numbers), 3,4,5 of sou(bamboo) and 3,4,5 and pin (wheels). 

the 1-9 of one colour would be a full straight.

even if its not the same game if you need help with mahjong look up the yakuza 0 guide as it really helped me learn the game when i first had to do the requirements

Edited by Ampplaca
  • Like 3

On ٢٧‏/٦‏/٢٠١٩ at 2:51 AM, MarcooW96 said:

Still struggling with VF5. Can seem to win 1 round but never 2 out of 3 on the bonus stage with the ring out cheese. Is there a best character to use or a way to make it easier?

I think Sarah is the best, her combos are easy

Whats the deal with Shun Isaka not spawning?

I've read the requirements are to just evade the cops once they show up due to a fight going to long. I've done that with just running away once they show and a second time having one grab me, breaking free then evading and he still doesnt show up on the map later on, is there something im doing wrong?

2 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Whats the deal with Shun Isaka not spawning?

I've read the requirements are to just evade the cops once they show up due to a fight going to long. I've done that with just running away once they show and a second time having one grab me, breaking free then evading and he still doesnt show up on the map later on, is there something im doing wrong?

He spawn for me in chapter 10 or 11.

22 minutes ago, z-Blazee said:

He spawn for me in chapter 10 or 11.

Damn thats pretty far into the game, im only on chapter 3 lol so because ive already evaded the cops twice, is it safe to go forward with doing the ryan friend event? I heard he helps in fights and makes the cops spawning a bit harder so didnt want to start on that just yet

26 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Damn thats pretty far into the game, im only on chapter 3 lol so because ive already evaded the cops twice, is it safe to go forward with doing the ryan friend event? I heard he helps in fights and makes the cops spawning a bit harder so didnt want to start on that just yet

You don't have to escape from the cops anymore. He will spawn later. 

What's the strategy for cheating Shogi with apps? I understand when CPU moves first and we just mirror his moves. But how can i complete the challenge when we need to win when first turn is yours? Or Can i do everything in puzzle shogi?

Edited by Greidis