Judgment Trophy Thoughts

MidnightDragon

On 1/31/2022 at 0:05 AM, souijuro833 said:

anyone for some tips for Pipeline Time Attack? I just suck at drone racing in general but the tight turns in the tower are just killing me!!

Ouch. I feel you man. Just got this yesterday. This was my last one and it took me a long while. Its the strictest time requirement out of all of them imo.

Just gonna share my experience if it helps 

- The first turn down the tunnel going down the stairs I felt was crucial especially with the start up boost , Bumping off the walls after that heading into the big hall doesn't really affect (since you're gong fast from your initial boost anyway)

- The next turn out of the big hall is crucial as well. There's a sweet spot, a perfect turn at speed you can do.... left of the pillar, out the door an straight up the steps. I recommend doing some test runs so you can get this right.

- Then the shortcut though the Asian Zone, I avoided the 2 boosts right after the hall and used my own boost instead right as I got into the straight down the alley into the Asian Zone.

-  After that, hitting every boost (and the 2 health) should get you through. And yeah, anything 43sec and above per lap probably means you're screwed. Just restart if its not 42 or below.

Good Luck!