ToxicTenn

Help: Sound The Alarm trophy bugged

15 posts in this topic

Alright so I’ve attempted the Sound the Alarm trophy many times. I have sounded the bell while in a raid(twice), while there’s a pillager in the village(without raid), and with many other hostile mobs(zombies,skeletons and creepers). Please let me know how to achieve it.

Edited by ToxicTenn
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to ring the bell after the raid (waves) then it should pop immediately

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so I ring it during the raid and get the trophy afterwards or do I defend the raid and ring the bell once its done?

3 hours ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

You need to ring the bell after the raid (waves) then it should pop immediately

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the trophy is really weird, I rang the bell during and after the raid and never popped, then I baited a pillager to the village and rang the bell, the trophy popped.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

the trophy is really weird, I rang the bell during and after the raid and never popped, then I baited a pillager to the village and rang the bell, the trophy popped.

I did the same thing. Brought a pillager to the Village and rang the bell, I did it on two different villages but the trohy didnt pop.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ToxicTenn said:

Alright so I’ve attempted the Sound the Alarm trophy many times. I have sounded the bell while in a raid(twice), while there’s a pillager in the village(without raid), and with many other hostile mobs(zombies,skeletons and creepers). Please let me know how to achieve it.

Hey! If you haven’t achieved it yet hopefully this’ll help. I also couldn’t get it & went to like 7 different villages, didn’t work with any mob or while the raid was happening. I rang it like 30+ times, it EVENTUALLY worked when I had like 25 zombies in the village. Almost died & rang it and it actually popped up. Try rounding up as many mobs as you can and then try & have a go for it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trophy is very buggy for a lot of people. It popped for me, when I hadn't even touched the bell and was nowhere near it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It worked for me and my friend by each killing a villager and then ringing it. I guess it made us both hostile by killing them. No matter how many raids we did it wouldn’t work. It popped right after we tried that though 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soo i wasnt getting it, but as soon as i opened a trade window with a villager then hit the bell i got it. Had the bell insode with me while a pillager was outside

Edited by WardenOfWisps
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally unlocked the  trophy by: destroying all the doors of villagers' houses and blocking them with soil or something so that villagers can not enter, waiting until the night comes, and sounding a bell when a villager is attacked by a monster.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 1:04 AM, prednin said:

I finally unlocked the  trophy by: destroying all the doors of villagers' houses and blocking them with soil or something so that villagers can not enter, waiting until the night comes, and sounding a bell when a villager is attacked by a monster.

I can also confirm that ringing the bell while a villager is being attacked will pop the trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 0:25 PM, BlueDragonRR said:

I can also confirm that ringing the bell while a villager is being attacked will pop the trophy.


Can also confirm that allowing an enemy to kill a villager and then ringing the bell will pop this trophy. Wasn’t popping for me otherwise.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this trophy yesterday 01/01/21 by letting an enemy attack a villager first and then ringing the bell, it also popped for my brother this way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one took a bit for me. Can confirm that it worked once an enemy attacked a villager. If you're having trouble with that, just trap a villager outside so they can't run away or hide in their homes. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.