Difficulty Trophies

Hey guys, is it possible to save all the difficulty trophies for last and do leveling + card collection on a Standard or Beginner file? Just curious because if that's the case, I might just hold off on Proud and do that later. 

• Like 1

I don't see any reason why not. You could get your 100% files on beginner then start new files on proud to collect those trophies.

I did a quick Google search just now and it seems difficulty doesn't affect EXP or card drops either.

Be warned though, you are increasing the time to get an already lengthy plat by doing so. Probably by 10 - 20 hours based off of completion times on Howlongtobeat.com. I found proud to be tolerable enough, but everyone is different, just make sure you know what you're signing up for.

Edited by danceswithsloths

For Card Master Sora you do need to beat the game to unlock some keyblades I do highly recommend doing the lvl 99 runs on beginner tends to help the grind a little but luckily the PS4 version the difficulty stacks so you can just speed run Proud

It seems really do-able on Proud. Riku was easy, and I'm dreading having to replay everything for Sora on Proud to finish out the game. Honestly wish I had just done Proud mode to begin with. The game is a huge grind at the end, so doing it all at once instead of multiple playthroughs is the way to go. I used this guide for the bosses: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/287-kingdom-hearts-rechain-of-memories-boss-guide which helped a lot. Slights make everything easier with Sora, and the guide explains how to stack your deck and the cards needed for each enemy.