SnowFleurz

Platinum rarity

29 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Extra trophy pack for the relics would have been nice but would of destroyed my 100 percent i think lol.

I never played sonic transformed but heard it was tricky

But you just said you wish there was a trophy for it...

One of the hardest platinum trophy in a kart racer.

19 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

If anything, the platinum relics are kind of the hardest of time related challenges.

Really? I did almost all of them today in one sitting after beeing content with gold before; there were some difficult ones but none that were nearly as bad as the time trials in Dragons Mines etc.

On 25.6.2019 at 7:22 AM, SnowFleurz said:

Edit: Now finally having achieved the platinum trophy, I realise the game really wasn't that hard. It's far from an easy platinum trophy, but once the core mechanics are learned the oxide times are not way too difficult.

Compared to my so far hardest arcade racer platinum trophy from Trackmania Turbo, where even after having learned all the core mechanics the times were brutal.

Exactly my thoughts, compared to trackmania Turbo this is easy^^

On 25-6-2019 at 11:31 PM, kingdrake2 said:

the number may go up or down based on more people attempting and either clearing or failing the trials.

imo just takes alot of patience and tries to get it right, can remember the first time trying to get gold medal times on need for speed hot pursuit. 

You did not just compare this game to Need for Speed Hot Pursuit did you? As far as I recall Hot Pursuit was ridiculously easy bar the odd event left and right which took some attempts but nothing like this. I'm not even going to attempt this platinum cause I'll get too frustrated, compared to that HP was a breeze... then again, I was almost 10 years younger when I played HP, I'm guessing my reflexes have become way worse which doesn't help for these kinds of games...