Separate list?

Keyser Soze

I think there's a limit of 128 trophies or somewhere in that ballpark per game... so to continue adding trophies they would need to have a seperate list, if you combine this with the old list it will technically be the game with the most trophies :)

• Like 1

I reckon it’s either the DRIVECLUB situation all over again or the developers @ I.O. Interactive were quite drunk upon submitted this DLC trophy pack.

Also this isn't the first time a trophy set went live without any base game trophies (ahem, Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live?)

Edited by Skeptical69

23 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

In this separate list the base game doesn't even have trophies. It's just 1 DLC pack, maybe they will add the future DLC trophies here

I 100% sure they add more DLC trophies in here

Spoiler

They are like "I need Money"

another weird thing is the new dlc list is on my profile, I havent download the dlc yet, so does that mean people never purchase the new dlc will have this list stuck to their profile as long as they own hitman 2? I guess those trophies would be on my profile no matter what, it just weird to me. lol

Edited by qwerty407
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

another weird thing is the new dlc list is on my profile, I havent download the dlc yet, so does that mean people never purchase the new dlc will have this list stuck to their profile as long as they own hitman 2? I guess those trophies would be on my profile no matter what, it just weird to me. lol

If you don't earn any of them you can just delete the 0% list, so this is effectively an out for an people who don't want to keep doing hitman 2 dlc. 

• Like 1

On one hand I'm quite pleased cause I'm 0.01% away from 75% completion and I was bracing myself for this DLC setting me back but on the other hand I'm disappointed that when I finally am able to afford the ridiculously priced expansion pass, all the trophies won't be neat and tidy. 

Tbh though it doesn't really matter, the game is a solid 10/10 and everyone should play it but damn it's trophy list is dumb ?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gage said:

If you don't earn any of them you can just delete the 0% list, so this is effectively an out for an people who don't want to keep doing hitman 2 dlc. 

the thing that worries me is everytime I load up hitman 2, the new dlc list pop back up, I'l have to test it.

12 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

the thing that worries me is everytime I load up hitman 2, the new dlc list pop back up, I'l have to test it.

It likely will, but unless you play that dlc you can't earn any of the trophies for it so can just delete it when you're done 

While this is certainly odd, this is actually not new. There's a Japanese game called Ciel no Surge that had to do the same thing back when the limit was 15 DLC packs rather than 128 trophies. It ended up having 24 packs in total.

Original: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1435

Remaining DLC: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2351

It's definitely weird to see it in action again, and it makes me wonder about a certain blocky game that's getting close to the limit. :hmm:

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 3

Trophies jokes from IO :

1. No platinum for Hitman 2013 and Hitman 2

2. They include dlcs for Hitman 2 for each location in the base game and they did the same for the Legacy pack, locations coming from Hitman 2013. In some sense, I would think it would have been a better idea to make a separate List for the Legacy Pack (for instance for players who already did the 100% on Hitman 2013, AND do not like to stack trophies or simply do not want to replay the Legacy Pack just to improve their completion percentage) than doing that now for the expansion pack...

3. Now we have a separate Expansion List coming for the expansion pass (let us say, I understand that for expansions like Typhun Hunter for Prey Arkane Games). But why do they do that now?

4. Hantu port was on the main trophy list even if it belongs to the Expansion Pack (if I am right). So I wonder where IO is going to put the last sniper assassin destination in a few months? ?

Anyway, that is definitely crazy and a huge mess ? 

Edited by djippps
  • Like 1