New on Psn

JohanShady

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's never too late to start. Since you are just coming in, be mindful of what games you add to your account otherwise you might regret stuff if you choose to become a completionist.

For example?  Some Tips? 

1 minute ago, JohanShady said:

For example?  Some Tips? 

Of games not to start? It solely depends on you and what you dislike. I usually just always start games on my alt first, play one hour and then decide if the gameplay is something i want to invest 20+ hours in.

9 minutes ago, JohanShady said:

For example?  Some Tips? 

I'd start off with PSN exclusives like GoW, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, Detroit Become human, Heavy Rain, and Spiderman. That'd be a good start imo.

Oops, I should've started off with Welcome! Haha.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
WELCOME!

Welcome to the forums.

Yeah, I'd start out with games you really want to play. The main thing to watch out for is server closures. If you're doing Uncharted 2 or Uncharted 3 on PS3, you might not have time to get everything. If it's the remastered trilogy on PS4, you'll be fine. I don't think there are any online trophies.

But if you're ever in doubt, most games (especially the major ones) have guides on how to obtain each trophy, the overall difficulty, and how long it should take to reach 100%. Here's an example:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6185-crash-bandicoot-trophy-guide

Edited by Cassylvania