Servers back up

ScottishNub

I was notified on truetrophies that the wwe 12 servers are back up so you can get the player match trophy again

Here's how you get back online select online when connecting keep mashing x and eventually you will get into a lobby

I don't know how long this will work but get the trophy while you can i don't know if wwe creations are online because i can't access them with the 7 day free trial

THIS DOES WORK AS I HAVE TESTED THIS TODAY AND IT'S WORK 5 TIMES 

Evidence: 

Edited by ScottishNub
To prove the servers are still online for wwe 12

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I would either provide a source, or better yet, get a recording of this if it's true. That way, you can defend yourself if you get flagged for this. As this could become a he said-she said situation.

Just trying to help you out just in case...

Evidence has been posted :)

12 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Well I still don't believe, that all 4 online trophys work anyways .. did you tested to up- and download Community Creations?

I honestly can't test the community creations as i don't have the full online pass I've heard that it's only one trophy that's obtainable and it's the player match if don't belive me don't but I've posted evidence so try it yourself 

9 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

there's one way to find out. need multiple people to try for online trophy's (i don't have the game) so i can't participate ><.

If i had a second ps3 with another of wwe 12 i would get the player match trophy to prove it

• 2 years later...

Almost two years later... I tried and yes it works, CC is gone, servers are not. I guess the "Start Online NXT" troph is still obtainable but you must play a match, not only stay in a lobby

On 25/6/2019 at 5:13 PM, ScottishNub said:

But can't you earn the player match trophy tho since i was in a lobby

Just got the Trophy! After selecting the Online mode from the main menu, just keep spamming the X button until the game gets you to the Online Menu: it will take some tries, because the game will often tell you that the servers are down and will get you back to the main menu, keep trying and eventually you will get it done. I have been able to do it twice: the first time it took me two attempts, the second time five or six I guess.

Once you are in the online menu, create a room by pressing the square button, wait for your boosting partner to arrive, play the match (It will be laggy, just grab a chair and get disqualified to end it quickly) and the Trophy will pop when you get back to the main menu :)

Also, keep in mind that you need an Online Access to play Online and use this glitch. If you have just bought the game you are entitled to a 7 days free trial of Online Access, which means that you shouldn't activate this trial by going to the Online mode until you get a boosting partner. If the 7 days trial expires, you'll need to buy the full Online Access from the PS3 Store: it's €7.99.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 3