ShadoonX

The developer needs your help

57 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, LoveInHell said:

Tbh I just hope they’re not lying, like giving out hope for nothing.

I'd like to reference you to Asmodee Digital.

Don't trust publishers. Don't trust developers. If they wanted a functional product, they would have properly tested it before release.

Can I just highlight that although I didn't believe they would, Asmodee Digital did actually fix Ticket To Ride after over a year of promising a patch.

Any update on this game? It's again on sale in PSStore.

Thanks for letting us know the platinum is unobtainable... i almost bought the game today since its 2.99$ :S

On 7/8/2020 at 10:15 AM, kj_mil said:

Any update on this game? It's again on sale in PSStore.

BLUF:  They appear to be working on a final patch for trophy-related issues at least, but they don't have a date yet.

In a 19 May 2020 post on Steam the developer said, "We hope to get a final update out sometime this year to fix them as a token of our appreciation for the support."  When I emailed them a bug report on 27 May, part of the Creazn program manager's response on 29 May was "...once we are able to get a date approved to roll out a patch, we cannot accept or fix anymore issues, so that is why we want to have as much as we can by then. We also cannot guarantee a fix for all, but we will make sure the trophies are a top priority..."

Well they won’t be getting a purchase from me if they are too lazy/inept to patch it.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:33 PM, Helyx said:

I'd like to reference you to Asmodee Digital.

Don't trust publishers. Don't trust developers. If they wanted a functional product, they would have properly tested it before release.

Also trion worlds, they kept promising over and over to fix the glitched defiance trophies and never did

Game looks interesting and saw it for $3.00. Almost pulled the trigger until I read these posts and saw those horrible multiplayer trophies. Not sure what they were thinking.