The developer needs your help

ShadoonX

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2020 at 9:51 PM, LoveInHell said:

Shit, I just bought this game on sale. I really hope they fix it asap.

Edit: Omg I just realised its been a year since this thread was made. 1f62d.png

christ i just bought this too, thinking it was a fun indie horror single-player game with working trophies. f*ck me i guess haha

Edited by APeskyAxolotl

On 1/20/2023 at 0:52 PM, APeskyAxolotl said:

christ i just bought this too, thinking it was a fun indie horror single-player game with working trophies. f*ck me i guess haha

I feel your pain. I'm glad I checked the trophies before I started playing, but I wasn't smart enough to check before buying.

Everyone is talking about the trophies, but... what about the story? Is it a fun game with an interesting storyline and characters that don't make you wanna murder them? Is the gameplay itself decent without frame drops, crashes, and bugs? I saw this game last month and was considering it, but I found another game I wanted more. This is still on my list, though, and I'd love to get some insight about it from people who have played it.

As for the trophies, that's super unfortunate :( I can't pretend to know how much time, effort, and money goes into making a game, especially if it's a small team, but I also can't imagine releasing a game that had trophies only for them to be unobtainable. It's a shame that people refuse to play a game simply because of the trophies, but surely developers take that into account? Maybe that's why they have no interest in fixing it because most people see that the trophies are bugged and don't bother even getting the game. If they think the interest in their game is low, perhaps that's why they have no desire to try and improve and fix their game.