Neocarleen

[NA] PS Plus Specials Sale | Ends 7/8 8am PT

23 posts in this topic

Quite a few Assassin's Creed games are on sale as well.

I might grab Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2.

picked up:

black paradox (ps4)

Reverse Crawl (ps4)

Smoke And Sacrifice (ps4)

Ghoulboy: Dark Sword Of Goblin (ps4) not sure if this has a vita list but i'll take it if it's just 1 plat.

may start ghoulboy after dust but it's going to be a few days since i want to plat the game.

6 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

picked up:

black paradox (ps4)

Reverse Crawl (ps4)

Smoke And Sacrifice (ps4)

Ghoulboy: Dark Sword Of Goblin (ps4) not sure if this has a vita list but i'll take it if it's just 1 plat.

may start ghoulboy after dust but it's going to be a few days since i want to plat the game.

I was looking at Ghoulboy too but it seems to have major performance issues judging by peoples comments about it on this website and others. Not sure if I want to put myself through that. Can anybody else who has played it, particularly on Vita, chime in?

I saw Omega Strike and thought it said Omega Strain and got all excited for Syphon Filter remake I never heard of.

Anyway, I'll probably pick up Dragon Age: Inquisition and Under Night In-Birth. 

Omega Strike and Peggle 2 are totally worth picking up at those prices.

-KLAUS- is a hidden gem of a game. Loved it and recommend it to anyone interested in 2D platformers with puzzles.

I never played the first game, but I'll be picking up Yomawari: Midnight Shadows. It looks like a cute but interesting horror game. 

Probably getting Smoke and Sacrifice.

Got Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes. It's cross-buy, but the Vita version is not on the sale.

Thanks for the list @Neocarleen The way a sale thread should start.

1 hour ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I was looking at Ghoulboy too but it seems to have major performance issues judging by peoples comments about it on this website and others. Not sure if I want to put myself through that. Can anybody else who has played it, particularly on Vita, chime in?

Unfortunately I have yet to purchase a Vita... but I don't particularly remember any issues playing on PS4, if this helps sway your decision 😜

Posted (edited)

There's some good stuff here!! I may sell off some physicals just for the digital version. xD 

I do plan on buying Sword Art Accel World $14.99, Sword Art Fatal Bullet $11.99(cant decide complete edition $20.99 or just reg, not someone who cares much for 100% but if dlc is super fun then sure!)

Also want to grab Zero Escape: The Nonary Games $9.99 but would this have annny chance of hitting ps plus??

Edited by NERVergoproxy

what are people's thoughts on accel world vs. SAO? its been a few years since i've watched accel world, i enjoyed it just wish it continued. on the other hand this is the only SAO game i don't have that i haven't platinum'd. lost song was my first one which i had fun with as i hear it has similar game play. 

No more sales. I just bought a bunch of games from the previous Flash Sale and I'm broke as far as gaming budget goes x___x Will try to ignore this at the time.

Slightly off topic, anyone else find it hilarious that you can spot the EA/Ubisoft titles by their need to include ® and TM? I do...

I wish the Far Cry Insanity Bundle included gold editions. Though that might be later when they jack up the prices again. Till then waiting for New Dawn UE to drop in price 😒

On 6/25/2019 at 3:24 PM, Deceptrox said:

Got Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes. It's cross-buy, but the Vita version is not on the sale.

Careful, the online trophies are bugged. Some people managed to get them but most get the server unavailable message. Devs were contacted, answers were not provided.

Only one vita game in that whole sale, at least it is a Kemco game I don't own yet.

3 hours ago, visighost said:

Careful, the online trophies are bugged. Some people managed to get them but most get the server unavailable message. Devs were contacted, answers were not provided.

Thanks for the heads up. I just tweeted the developer, hopefully, with more people complaining about this issue, he'll fix whatever it needs to be fixed soon.

On 6/26/2019 at 9:41 AM, Honor_Hand said:

No more sales. I just bought a bunch of games from the previous Flash Sale and I'm broke as far as gaming budget goes x___x Will try to ignore this at the time.

Thought I remind you of this nice sale.👿

Posted (edited)

there's one more game to get:

Degrees Of Separation (ps4)

capcom sale is meh sale :( going to hold out till my birthday to spend a normal amount of money. maybe sony will have something nice for me.

Edited by lordguwa

There's some pretty good deals here. Here's my haul.

Accel World vs sword Art online

Exist Archive the other side of the sky

Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Demon Gaze 2

.hack//G.U. Last Recode 

Zero Escape: The nonary games