Player Base for PS4

Hello!  I'm thinking about starting this game soon.  I want to push for platinum, but I know Emperor! may give me some trouble.  Not really too concerned, but I don't want to play this game with mostly vacant servers.

What are your thoughts?

Not played this game in a while. Never could get into it but they have constantly brought dlcs out so im guessing this game is still quite popular. Plus its still the newest main elder scrolls game so i guess the servers are fairly populated

So the short answer is yes go for it. As long as you dont mind emperor and fishing trophies ?

Haha the fishing grind I can handle.  Emperor is going to be the challenging one...I'm going to try my best, though.  Make friends, find a guild willing to go for it, and do my best.  If it's not good enough, then oh well.

Thanks for the reply!  Looking forward to hearing from others.

• 2 weeks later...

There are lots of people online although with such a big map some places are super crowded and others are sparse. Just depends on what's new and what events are running, though, really. 

Guilds are a lot easier to find now than when I played two years ago on Xbox. They've added options to search based on categories and such which is pretty awesome.

It's definitely a time consuming game, but it's fun. If you want the 100% you will be doing a lot of different varieties of things. And I highly recommend ESO+ for the extra storage, trying to manage inventory turns into half your playtime otherwise.

• Like 1