Asking for advice on Hardline DLC trophies

I just bought the Premium pass for $12 because it was on sale this month for 70% off, and I have been meaning to start on this at some point. I know it will take insane grinding to get to level 150 and the 40,000 kills, but grinding something like this is not new to me as I have 100% on Star Wars Battlefront. Besides the grind trophies, is there any advice anyone is able to give me on this? What should I expect from the other trophies? Any experiences that people have had? Feel free to leave anything you feel would be necessary to inform me of!

The level 150 grind is really not that bad if you play often. I have 32K kills now (all done legit, no boosting) and I levelled to 150 three times, possibly even more but I stopped prestiging. The 40K kills is the REAL grind, I'm about 550 hours into the game and still need those remaining 8000 kills. The worst trophies in the expansions are the 25 competitive matches, win on every Betrayal map, and of course the DLC game mode trophies.

Most of the others can be done on vanilla maps, such as the Nailgun kills, weapon service stars, etc. Feel free to message me with further questions, I'd be happy to help.

Edited by Thrintus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 25/6/2019 at 3:08 PM, PatinumNumemon said:

I just bought the Premium pass for $12 because it was on sale this month for 70% off, and I have been meaning to start on this at some point. I know it will take insane grinding to get to level 150 and the 40,000 kills, but grinding something like this is not new to me as I have 100% on Star Wars Battlefront. Besides the grind trophies, is there any advice anyone is able to give me on this? What should I expect from the other trophies? Any experiences that people have had? Feel free to leave anything you feel would be necessary to inform me of!

Dear lord, the grinding! In my opinion, get 100% in BFH is way harder than SWB. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuisOMGamer said:

Dear lord, the grinding! In my opinion, get 100% in BFH is way harder than SWB. 

Yes, I have 100% on Star Wars Battlefront and Level 48 on SW BF II and from what I know of Battlefield Hardline, they are no where in the same league.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...