Winter Solstice DLC question

Im starting this game today with my dad. Can the winter solstice trophies be earned, or do we have to wait until winter for the event to start up again? I noticed it referred to gifts on the bloodweb for one of the trophies, and wasn't sure about those ones.

6 minutes ago, SnipeBear_ said:

Im starting this game today with my dad. Can the winter solstice trophies be earned, or do we have to wait until winter for the event to start up again? I noticed it referred to gifts on the bloodweb for one of the trophies, and wasn't sure about those ones.

You can earn it any time, just make sure to open surprise boxes when they show up in the bloodweb.

• Like 1

Also, the boxes may be buggy so take your time opening them. What I mean by that is you can mash through the popups and not see what the item that you got. You'll see it on the bloodweb, but the game might not register the box to be opened. I suggest you let the full animation play out when opening the boxes.

1 hour ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Also, the boxes may be buggy so take your time opening them. What I mean by that is you can mash through the popups and not see what the item that you got. You'll see it on the bloodweb, but the game might not register the box to be opened. I suggest you let the full animation play out when opening the boxes.

Thanks for the heads up!