Ooooh, You Fancy Trophy

stellar_gamer

I am having a lot of troubles obtaining the Ooooh, You Fancy trophy on the PS4. I know you cannot share play this game on PS4, but is there any method that a person that is way better than me can help out somehow? I have been practicing on Demons by Imagine Dragons and I consistently miss just a few notes. I think my guitar may be messed up from getting the million strums trophy a few months back and since this is basically my last trophy for the platinum, I do not want to have to buy a new guitar...

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately unless you know someone in person who can do it for you you’re probably out of luck. Theoretically I think you could give someone your login info and they may be able to get it for you but It is technically against Sony’s TOS. Best bet is to buy a new guitar if needed or keep trying... I managed to get it and trust me I am NOT that great 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I hate myself for posting this reply and pinging you as a notification of a new reply on your post, OP, when I am only here to complain and not offer you a solution, but I would very much like to say the same. I rushed to get Sstrummillionnairre (I joke with the spelling) before server closure and I pretty much borked my guitar. 

Give the login info to someone else, you say...

• 5 months later...
On 2019. 06. 25. at 9:44 PM, stellar_gamer said:

I am having a lot of troubles obtaining the Ooooh, You Fancy trophy on the PS4. I know you cannot share play this game on PS4, but is there any method that a person that is way better than me can help out somehow? I have been practicing on Demons by Imagine Dragons and I consistently miss just a few notes. I think my guitar may be messed up from getting the million strums trophy a few months back and since this is basically my last trophy for the platinum, I do not want to have to buy a new guitar...

Let me tell you something...
My first try to get FC on demons was late october...
I got the "Ohh you fancy trophy" on mid january. :D:D:D  2 months of constant trying and practicing... I've almost gave up. 
Actually in the end i realized that the timing was all along bad in my mind, or in my head.....so i had to force myself to learn the correct timing.

Edited by Rio__HUN

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2020 at 7:35 AM, Rio__HUN said:

Let me tell you something...
My first try to get FC on demons was late october...
I got the "Ohh you fancy trophy" on mid january. :D:D:D  2 months of constant trying and practicing... I've almost gave up. 
Actually in the end i realized that the timing was all along bad in my mind, or in my head.....so i had to force myself to learn the correct timing.

I did eventually get this too, after I broke down and bought a new guitar haha.  I was still having bad timing in 1 particular spot of the song, but I found that for some reason, I kept over strumming that section.  So while I missed getting all the notes in a row due to over strumming, I was still hitting all the notes, so I eventually got the 100% of the notes to hit.  Tons of practice and frustration to get to that point though...

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...