Where is the best website to find story/level packs cheap?

TheHarryGamer99

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I ended up putting together a complete collection (i.e, enough to 100% the trophy list on both PS3 and PS4) through BrickLink, eBay, and Facebook Marketplace. It cost me about $95. I’m now not sure what to do with it; it seems like a waste to split it all back up by selling individually, but I’m just trying to make back my initial investment, not turn a profit. Anyone have any ideas?

• 1 year later...
On 6/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, ZZ383 said:

I did buy a few of the cheapest but also found a way so that I would not have to purchase the rest of the toy-tags at their absurd secondhand prices. 

What do you mean? I'm assuming you managed to modify the NFC213 stickers using some software? All I can find are Android-based apks, but I'd rather an iOS/PC method. I have a small amount of minifigs, as is, but would love to spare myself the premium costs for the more exclusive DLC figs. 

Edit: Found an iOS tutorial, so here's hoping it works out. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 3:39 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

What do you mean? I'm assuming you managed to modify the NFC213 stickers using some software? All I can find are Android-based apks, but I'd rather an iOS/PC method. I have a small amount of minifigs, as is, but would love to spare myself the premium costs for the more exclusive DLC figs. 

Edit: Found an iOS tutorial, so here's hoping it works out. 

The Android app I used works well. Goob luck with the app you found.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

The Android app I used works well. Goob luck with the app you found.

Yeah, I'm gonna try Smart NFC for iOS, but doubt I'll get back to Dimensions for a while. I didn't eve consider NFC cloning was possible, until your post, haha. I did read that vehicles are buggy with this method?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/12/2021 at 2:25 AM, ZZ383 said:

I've only used normal tags for vehicles, don't really need more than 2 per level and because you can always re-tag vehicles in from the character tag, no reason to keep extra vehicle tags. 

pro tip! i just buy the character piece off ebay for around 3-5 pound and reuse the vehicle tags!

• 10 months later...

If anybody has a complete set that they no longer need, i can take it off your hands. Figure altogether it'd run about 75 to get the chips so i'd be willing to pay around 125 for the product(s) and shipping. message me on PS, you'd save me a lot of time hunting and i'd be happy to shell out

Edited by APeskyAxolotl
price estimation

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2022 at 5:31 PM, APeskyAxolotl said:

If anybody has a complete set that they no longer need, i can take it off your hands. Figure altogether it'd run about 75 to get the chips so i'd be willing to pay around 125 for the product(s) and shipping. message me on PS, you'd save me a lot of time hunting and i'd be happy to shell out

Honestly,

If you want the 13 DLC packs for 125 euro... This is the price, today, of 4-5 packs only and the cheap ones. Some of them, cost 50-60 euro 1 pack. You can try on Bricklink and get just the chips. The characters and generic ones, empty, for vehicles and gadgets. The chips for characters were READ only. But the generic are READ and WRITE. So u can use a generic for any gadget. Those, the generic ones, u must buy blue ones and orange ones.