SnowNinjaRaccoon

Every Story has an Ending Glitch?

21 posts in this topic

It seems I can't unlock the trophy for this Lost Tale of Greece. In Videos I watches Herotodos has one more mission after fighting of the ships => taking him to Athens. In my game after destroying the ships he has no more missions for me to do and simply goes away. Without the last mission the trophy won't unlock. Does anyone know why this happens?

Im having the same problem, iv got a save from before i started the quest and have done all the quests till after the ship battles twice now but the last quest doesnt appear. 

3 minutes ago, TribalRivals said:

Im having the same problem, iv got a save from before i started the quest and have done all the quests till after the ship battles twice now but the last quest doesnt appear. 

So did I. Did the questline 3 times now with now success.

Im in the same boat as you... Not sure what to do. If it's a universal problem they'll most likely fix the bug within a few days (hopefully)

Hopefully ubisoft is aware of the problem and theres a quick fix.

I finished the mission with no issues. At the end go back to Herotodos and talk to him again. They have an extra conversation and the trophy pops. Hope this helps anyone having issues.

26 minutes ago, jpgelnette2 said:

I finished the mission with no issues. At the end go back to Herotodos and talk to him again. They have an extra conversation and the trophy pops. Hope this helps anyone having issues.

Appreciate your attempt to helping us. The point is: for us he doesn't have the last conversation option. He simply sits down after destroying the ships and keeps mumbling the same nonsense for a while. The green quest marker simply doesn't appear for us.

got this problem as well so i guess we have to wait till ubi fix it

Strange as I managed to get through the whole story to the trophy with no issues last night. Maybe start a different quest or teleport somewhere else to kick it into motion? Only thing I had was right at the start getting him to get out from inside the ship to begin the whole thing.

They’ll patch it if it seems a chunk of people are affected (like that underwater chest glitch)

1 hour ago, TribalRivals said:

I managed to get the trophy, i had a quest called we remember or something similar for hipocrates in athens, once i completed that herodotos's final quest unlocked.

Will try it out tonight. Hope it works and appreciate your effort!

Posted (edited)

Had the same issue until I completed the We Remember quest. Now the option to finish the DLC quest is available. Thank you @TribalRivals

Edited by Chocobo_Aqua

I can also confirm, after completing '' we remember '' quest, it unlocked the questline for Herodotos :) 

19 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Appreciate your attempt to helping us. The point is: for us he doesn't have the last conversation option. He simply sits down after destroying the ships and keeps mumbling the same nonsense for a while. The green quest marker simply doesn't appear for us.

And you can't just go talk to him? The green quest marker did not show up for me either. I just went up to him and hit triangle to talk with him. Sorry if it doesn't help but I thought I would at least let everyone know what I did. I just had to go talk to him without the green marker showing up for the last piece of conversation.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:09 AM, TribalRivals said:

I managed to get the trophy, i had a quest called we remember or something similar for hipocrates in athens, once i completed that herodotos's final quest unlocked.

that was it thanks! now i got that trophy done but i wonder why it didnt trigger the next quest after sink ships?

On 6/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, Chocobo_Aqua said:

Had the same issue until I completed the We Remember quest. Now the option to finish the DLC quest is available. Thank you @TribalRivals

Thanks 😀 Worked for me as well!

Yoooo! thank u sooo much @TribalRivals. i was in ng+ about to redo all the LTOG missions thinking i had to maybe complete the whole questline again to get it.