Every Story has an Ending Glitch?

It seems I can't unlock the trophy for this Lost Tale of Greece. In Videos I watches Herotodos has one more mission after fighting of the ships => taking him to Athens. In my game after destroying the ships he has no more missions for me to do and simply goes away. Without the last mission the trophy won't unlock. Does anyone know why this happens?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jpgelnette2 said:

I finished the mission with no issues. At the end go back to Herotodos and talk to him again. They have an extra conversation and the trophy pops. Hope this helps anyone having issues.

Appreciate your attempt to helping us. The point is: for us he doesn't have the last conversation option. He simply sits down after destroying the ships and keeps mumbling the same nonsense for a while. The green quest marker simply doesn't appear for us.

Strange as I managed to get through the whole story to the trophy with no issues last night. Maybe start a different quest or teleport somewhere else to kick it into motion? Only thing I had was right at the start getting him to get out from inside the ship to begin the whole thing.

They’ll patch it if it seems a chunk of people are affected (like that underwater chest glitch)

19 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Appreciate your attempt to helping us. The point is: for us he doesn't have the last conversation option. He simply sits down after destroying the ships and keeps mumbling the same nonsense for a while. The green quest marker simply doesn't appear for us.

And you can't just go talk to him? The green quest marker did not show up for me either. I just went up to him and hit triangle to talk with him. Sorry if it doesn't help but I thought I would at least let everyone know what I did. I just had to go talk to him without the green marker showing up for the last piece of conversation.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:09 AM, TribalRivals said:

I managed to get the trophy, i had a quest called we remember or something similar for hipocrates in athens, once i completed that herodotos's final quest unlocked.

that was it thanks! now i got that trophy done but i wonder why it didnt trigger the next quest after sink ships?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, am i still missing something? I finished the main game, finished the story of course, got every trophy except "poseidons child", finished every dlc, got every trophy there as well and i still dont get the last Quest from Heroditos. I am pretty sure that i finished the quest before that, the one with the ships.

So could it be, that i still didnt finish the Hippocrates quest "we remember"? Could i miss that somehow? Is that the problem?

Thanks for the help, this drives me crazy.

I just realized this glitched on me too. I did the quest for Herodotus a few days ago. I did notice there was no trophy at the end like I expected, but I wasn't actually following the guide. At this point, I don't think there's anyway I have a save to retry it. Any suggestions?

Thank you to @Viscera1900 The steps provided in his post below were able to help me. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb