SnowNinjaRaccoon

Every Story has an Ending Glitch?

33 posts in this topic

Hey guys, am i still missing something? I finished the main game, finished the story of course, got every trophy except "poseidons child", finished every dlc, got every trophy there as well and i still dont get the last Quest from Heroditos. I am pretty sure that i finished the quest before that, the one with the ships.

So could it be, that i still didnt finish the Hippocrates quest "we remember"? Could i miss that somehow? Is that the problem?

Thanks for the help, this drives me crazy.

I just realized this glitched on me too. I did the quest for Herodotus a few days ago. I did notice there was no trophy at the end like I expected, but I wasn't actually following the guide. At this point, I don't think there's anyway I have a save to retry it. Any suggestions?

Thank you to @Viscera1900 The steps provided in his post below were able to help me. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb

31 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

I just realized this glitched on me too. I did the quest for Herodotus a few days ago. I did notice there was no trophy at the end like I expected, but I wasn't actually following the guide. At this point, I don't think there's anyway I have a save to retry it. Any suggestions?

1. You have to complete the main story first.

2. After completing the main story; new side quest called "We Remember" appears, you can get that quest from Sokrates.

3. After completing " We Remember" side quest, new quest appears again; " Moving Forward" from Herodotos.

4. Completing "Moving Forward" quest will give you "Every Story Has an Ending" trophy.

47 minutes ago, Viscera1900 said:

1. You have to complete the main story first.

2. After completing the main story; new side quest called "We Remember" appears, you can get that quest from Sokrates.

3. After completing " We Remember" side quest, new quest appears again; " Moving Forward" from Herodotos.

4. Completing "Moving Forward" quest will give you "Every Story Has an Ending" trophy.

2. This has nothing to do with Sokrates "regular" side quest line right? Because a already did that. It appears independent from that? I should probably be near the cemetary in Athens for it to pop right?

14 minutes ago, Garcia4Fingers said:

2. This has nothing to do with Sokrates "regular" side quest line right? Because a already did that. It appears independent from that? I should probably be near the cemetary in Athens for it to pop right?

You're right. This has nothing to do with Sokrates's regular side quest line. In fact I never fully completed that quest line. It should appears as independent quest after completing Episode 9/final main quest.

37 minutes ago, Viscera1900 said:

You're right. This has nothing to do with Sokrates's regular side quest line. In fact I never fully completed that quest line. It should appears as independent quest after completing Episode 9/final main quest.

Puh that is good to know. Because i completet the story last year and i am trying to round everything up right now and this (the last quest from Heroditos) is the only thing missing. Thanks man

Can confirm that you need to complete the "We Remember" quest from Sokrates (unlocked once you complete the main story) to unlock the final mission for this questline. It sounds weird, but it makes sense from a story perspective, because...

Spoiler

...once you complete "Moving Forward," Herodotos permanently leaves your ship.

Edited by Eagle

I completed ''We Remember'' questline for Socrates but still i can't get the Moving Forward from Herodotos.

Do i have to complete the Fate of Atlantis dlcs first?

EDIT. Fast travelling to Elysium and back, made it appear so it was a minor glitch

Edited by sephiroth4424