PS+ July 2019

SiC

!!!Update!!! 

We are making a swap to the PS Plus games lineup for July. This month, we are adding Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition*, which also includes Heavy Rain (Beyond Two Souls**), to the July games lineup instead of Pro Evolution Soccer 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Official EU PS Blog post

Original post:

"Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 and Horizon Chase Turbo are your PlayStation Plus games for July"

EU PS Blog post

Edited by sXe_SiC_
update
  • Like 3

Yeah it was obvious after what we Received last Month that this one was gonna be dissapointing.

I'm a Big Football fan but Give me Fifa, i don't even mind PES but trophy wise? Ugh some mdoes i don't wanna play them and spend 10+ Hours for the torphies there....

Guess i'll see if i play it or not depending on how i feel and it is, i still have Pes 2014 from the PS3 time to finish...

Horizon chase Turbo, never heard of it, gonna check out some trailerss later, guide says 35 Hours 5/10 so not really hard but not a short game, it depends if i like the gameplay i guess! 

Anyway For me i guess a Meh month, but was to be expected and well, i already have plenty of games to play so one month of nothing is not as Bad for my backlog :P 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, djb5f said:

This could be a fun month.   Been meaning to try a soccer game, was thinking pick up a FIFA at some point, but this will do.  Not sure what Horizontal Chase Turbo is, but an arcady driver is fine by me.

Horizon chase turbo is a game heavily inspired by outrun, the devs said they were trying to capture the feel of that game with this one

been on my to buy list but never got around to it 

• Like 4

Bought Horizon Chase Turbo a few months ago and loved it. Even though I 100% the campaign, still have the tournaments and endurance to finish.

Not thinking about getting PES 2019. I am not into soccer at all (whether gaming or IRL).

• Like 2

I am happy for Horizon, been looking at that one so will be nice to try out.  Having a soccer game when you only give 2 free games is not much of a value.  Overall an ok month for me with Horizon saving it.  They really need to offer a third game or do like Xbox and offer an ultimate package w Now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Horizon chase turbo is a game heavily inspired by outrun, the devs said they were trying to capture the feel of that game with this one

been on my to buy list but never got around to it 

The visuals are like Outrun, but the gameplay is pure Top Gear. It's a nice little game.

• Like 1

Main reason for being happy with these is that (unlike most months) I don't own either of them!

Horizon looks fun, especially as a local multiplayer racer. PES 2019 I will give a try. Normally go for FIFA but always interested to see how the PES games currently are.

Could be (and has been) a lot worse

• Like 1

Another sports game, football this time, I love to watch it and used to played it frequently, but not so much in video games. I would play and plat this kind of games if there weren't any online trophies. 

I don't know about the other game, hopefully it doesn't have online trophies. 

When is Sony adding at least another game to PS+ monthly games?

15 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

I don't expect AAA games every month but what the fuck is this shit.....PES and a shitty racing game.  Just NO. :facepalm:

Shit racing game? 

Its a classic game much like Top Gear on Snes. 

On topic. 

Im downloading it, :)

• Like 1