PS+ July 2019

SiC

1 hour ago, Ren said:

I'm surprised they are giving the Deluxe Edition of Detroit, and not just the base game with no additional bonuses, I think this is another good month!

Well they rarely make Plus-specific Store entries of games, and they didn't even make a Standard digital edition.

2 hours ago, Ren said:

I'm surprised they are giving the Deluxe Edition of Detroit, and not just the base game with no additional bonuses, I think this is another good month!

If you are really interested in the bonuses remember that you need to run an app to access the content and that in the same way that the game is tied to your subscription, same thing happens with the app. So I advice you to plug an USB drive and download the items.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

If you are really interested in the bonuses remember that you need to run an app to access the content and that in the same way that the game is tied to your subscription, same thing happens with the app. So I advice you to plug an USB drive and download the items.

Does that also apply to the themes and avatars?

On 7/2/2019 at 7:58 PM, FinalMiracle13 said:

Ugh, I would've rather gotten PES over Detroit but I guess the core audience is happy about it. I doubt the backlash led to this otherwise PS+ would have more than 2 games.

Well in June and July they actually gave us three games, as both The Handsome Collection and the deluxe edition of Detroit have two games apiece. So maybe Sony is listening to the demand for more games and that's part of the reason they made the last minute change?

.....Ok yeah I know, wishful thinking. Even so, we have gotten three games two months in a row now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Well they rarely make Plus-specific Store entries of games, and they didn't even make a Standard digital edition.

There's a standard edition without all those extras. It's what I bought since it was cheaper, and I already had Heavy Rain through Plus.

That's a pretty cool last minute change. Surely PES 2019 is not going to be missed much lmao And instead, we get an awesome bundle of games from the likes of Quantic Dream. Cool. Have Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls already (but haven't played them), but pretty sure someone else in my house will really love Detroit Become Human. :D