PS+ July 2019

SiC

And unlike pes 14 they offered all those years back(which was a really easy plat btw) this one actually has online trophies that will become unachieveable sometimes early-mid next year, i wont even add this one to my backlog since i dont have internet at home for the time being, but hey. At least its not 2k which sometimes tie trophies to ongoing seasons and youre out of luck when they end. Thankfully horizon chase looks decent enough so the month isn't a total bust.

Horizon Chase Turbo isnt that great

it starts off kinda fun but

ive been playing it off and on over the past couple of months and I kind of regret buying it 

some of the tracks are almost seizure-inducing with how they made the layouts and color patterns for the roads

you have to get every collectible in every race and place first while doing so and theres well over 100 tracks

theres also an endurance race of every track combined that supposedly you have to do in one sitting or the trophy will glitch out on you

• Like 1

Not really interested in either of these games.

For those who intend to go for the plat in PES 2019,,a word of warning about the online services. PES 2018 is closing servers this August, so you can almost for sure expect PES 2019 not to make it past August 2020. So, if you want the plat get the online trophies done before that time.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

I'm a Big Football fan but Give me Fifa, i don't even mind PES but trophy wise? Ugh some mdoes i don't wanna play them and spend 10+ Hours for the torphies there....

If EA was going to give you fifa it would have to put unskippable ads on it first, if people get the game for free they won't be as keen to try their very ethical surprise mechanics. HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO MAKE MONEY THEN????

• Like 2

never been a fan of the PES series as i always played FIFA....it always felt like a waterdowned version of a simple soccer (football) game so idk. After checking some gameplay of horizon turbo it doesnt really seem that entertaining but i guess it would appeal to those that like that type of arcade racing. another month to pass up on the free games and work on backlog i guess!

This is the first month in a very long time I won't get either game. Had some months were I already had the games offered but this is because I have no interest in either one. I'm good though I have plenty of back log to work on and I'll just wait to see what the sales offer in July.