PS+ July 2019

SiC

An okay month. I was really looking forward to buying Horizon Chase Turbo since I love arcade racers. I hear this one was inspired by classic series such as Top Gear and Outrun, both classic racing games I enjoyed very much. One thing that held me back from getting it is the actual art style, it looks a bit off to me in what is trying to capture but the gameplay appears to be right up my alley. Glad I'll be getting it for free now. :D Well... Not actually "free" but you get the idea...

And PES, yep, not a football fan here... but hey this may be the first football game I get since FIFA 06 on the GameCube xxxxD

Overall:

Horizon Chase Turbo = Yay!

PES 2019 = Nay...

12 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

At this point in time I feel that someone working at Sony is probably just so stupid that they were trying to give us a good game in Horizon Zero Dawn, but didn't know the difference between that and Horizon Chase Turbo.

tfw still salty over not getting fucking deception 4

fuck you sony

38 minutes ago, Van-Helsings said:

why do they get an extra game?

I think it's a business deal between the Sony Playstation department of the Iberian Peninsula (hence why only Portugal and Spain) and local indie devs/publishers, that have games on the platform that aren't selling well. So far all of the "extra" games have been by Spanish developers and pretty much all of them have been subpar. There's been the odd broken game with unobtainable trophies as well, so there's not much that anyone else is missing out on really.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

Sony: We know our players, here's a football and a mobile game

No. No to that. I do not support what's being said right now. That's a no from me. -PaymoneyWubby

Not even touching my library just like Conan Exiles.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

Eh. Debating whether or not to play PES. Don't think I've played a sports game on my PSN account so at least it will be a bit of variety even if it's not really my thing. I can't really be bothered with Horizon looking at the estimated time to platinum and number of races you have to do. I'd imagine you'd get bored pretty quickly. So yeah I'd have this as the 3rd weak month in a row for me personally so thats a 50% win rate this year. Despite all the negativity people have towards ps plus I still think it's great value for money.

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

i did too

everyone should shame us

Me too because I'm not willing to pay 10 euros for a monthly subscription.

I'm not interested in racing games and football so I'll pass (again). I can't remember the last time I felt really excited to know which games would come up the following month.