PS+ July 2019

SiC

I'm usually defending Plus subscription even if I already own the monthly games but this time I can't. The price has gone up, we are getting fewer games every month, and lots of people thought it would mean higher quality but it's not the case. Last week I extended my sub for another year just so I can't play all the Plus games I've got till now. After that, I might reconsider extending it.

• Like 3

Really weak month, sports are not for me and racing is somewhere in the middle; for the record I think I played just one game from plus this year. 

Lastly, does anyone know if we’re allowed to download ps+ games to our account each month without being a plus member? I ask this because I may not renew my subscription in December. I don’t play online and the only game that I’ll use this feature this year is monster hunter world iceborne. 

Edited by Mah2c

9 minutes ago, Mah2c said:

Lastly, does anyone know if we’re allowed to download ps+ games to our account each month without being a plus member? 

If you're not a member, you can download the games if you pay for them...

If you've previously downloaded ps+ titles and your subscription expires, your PS4 won't let you play those unless you renew your subscription or purchase the games.

9 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

If you're not a member, you can download the games if you pay for them...

If you've previously downloaded ps+ titles and your subscription expires, your PS4 won't let you play those unless you renew your subscription or purchase the games.

Hi, yeah I’m aware of the games that were previously downloaded, they will stay on my account with a lock. What I want to know is if we’re allowed to add future ps+ games to the account even trough we won’t be able to play it. 

1 minute ago, Mah2c said:

Hi, yeah I’m aware of the games that were previously downloaded, they will stay on my account with a lock. What I want to know is if we’re allowed to add future ps+ games to the account even trough we won’t be able to play it. 

No.  You'd have to be a current PS Plus member to add new titles to your library.

• Like 1

I can typically convince my boyfriend to help me out with online trophies from PS+.. But Soccer. Ha.. Gonna probably skip that one. Horizon Chase Turbo seems somewhat decent to play. Overall.. All of 2019's PS+ games I had either already owned or nothing that seemed really worth playing. 

Good thing I don't pay full price for my ps plus like others or I be really hurting. At $2.75 a month, I guess I get what I paid for. Crap.

"The games will be much better quality when they dip down to 2 a month, they're not just being cheapskates upping the price of Plus, making Plus mandatory for online, taking away two thirds of the monthly games, and so on, the quality really will get better!"

- Delusional morons.

"Here's a game that's had a free version out for months now, and here's a spiritual sequel to a bunch of old 80s arcade racers that goes on sale for 10 bucks all the time" 

- Sony, to the delusional morons.

Horizon is decently fun though, but don't go into it expecting OutRun 2019 like I did because you won't get it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Just for a split second my brain thought they were giving out horizon zero Dawn. Silly brain :lol:

Probably will sometime this year or next.