PS+ July 2019

SiC

7 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Thanks guys. My renewal is in March or April so that's why I'm not thinking about it in Novermber. It sounds like its worth doing though.

You can buy them anytime and they'll be on standby until renewal.

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

Final Horizon was added to Plus back in 2014

Haha didn't know that. It was just a joke. But yea I'm not downloading this month's free games. Not a fan but no big deal. Ps plus to me was mainly about the discounts and cloud storage. 

• Like 1

For those interested:

- In Japan, Horizon Chase Turbo is replaced with Caligula Overdose. Neat.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/8683/20190627-psplus.html

- And every other Region in Asia gets Aegis Defenders instead of Horizon Chase Turbo.

https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/latest-news/2019/psplus-monthly-0627/

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida

So, seems clear that sports are not the most popular genre amongs the trophy hunter community uh? interesting :giggle:

Well, i'm Argentinian, so basically, football is our thing  life :D, i would prefer FIFA over PES, but this is an easier platinum.  I'm willing to try this game and at the same time, i will add some variety to my profile.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, fabiansc83 said:

So, seems clear that sports are not the most popular genre amongs the trophy hunter community uh? interesting :giggle:

Well, i'm Argentinian, so basically, football is our thing  life :D, i would prefer FIFA over PES, but this is an easier platinum.  I'm willing to try this game and at the same time, i will add some variety to my profile.

With being a football life fan, I'm surprised you didn't pick this up on launch? PES2020 is releasing this September, which is another reason why people think PS Plus releasing PES2019 this late in the cycle is a bit of a waste.

1 hour ago, DysectorZA said:

With being a football life fan, I'm surprised you didn't pick this up on launch? PES2020 is releasing this September, which is another reason why people think PS Plus releasing PES2019 this late in the cycle is a bit of a waste.

I used to play FIFA (a lot) and a little bit of PES with my friends when i had my xbox360, then, i bought my ps4 and for some reason i  suddenly stopped playing these games, maybe cause i hate online trophies, i don't know. I have less time to play games now due to my work and all that, so i prefer to play other genres. But yeah, i love watching football and play it in real life ☺️

Besides, is hard to buy a game in launch in my country right now with this inflation rate, too overpriced, maybe if i sell my liver or something :awesome:...i'm always waiting for good deals to deal with my hobby ??

Edited by fabiansc83
  • Like 1

Did something change? The banner is up for this month's games and at least for the Dutch store, PES 2019 is replaced by Detroit: Become Human. The games themselves have not changed from last month's, so I can not check yet if this is indeed the case or if the banner is a mistake.

detroitwot.jpg

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

Yes, probably a mistake. They don't even release Complete/Deluxe editions of the games most of the times. However i wouldn't be surprised to see Detroit released on Plus someday, they already released Heavy Rain and Beyond after all.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

Nevermind, i've just noticed that there's no Standard Digital Edition for Detroit. I think that they'll need to make a new Store entry specifically for Plus, as the Digital Deluxe Edition includes Heavy Rain, and i don't think they'd want to "overwrite" a Plus license with a normal one (i.e. if you get Detroit Digital Deluxe Edition, and you own Heavy Rain through Plus, Heavy Rain will no longer be tied to Plus but become permanently yours)

Oh crap, I was really looking forward to PES 2019.  ☹️

Detroit is a good game but I already Platted it and already have Heavy Rain (PS4), one of my favorite games from PS3 generation.

I wonder what happened.  Hopefully, we can get PES 2019 in August.

• Like 1

This is excellent news! I was not too keen on the original offer of Plus in July, so imagine my surprise five minutes ago when I went to add the games to my collection, and I see Detroit instead of PES; I've never played Detroit before (I have played Beyond and Heavy Rain), so I'm really pumped!

WIN!

• Like 1